Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ziggy’s (Siegfried) Story - RIP 8-18-2010

Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear about Ziggy's passing. As others have said, he had a much better life in the few months that he lived with you and your husband and you showed him the love and care that he deserved. Now he's as peace and pain free and able to play and feel young again. RIP sweet Ziggy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Poor Ziggy. FIP is the pits. He was much loved while he was with you; you probably gave him the best care he ever had in his life, including that last difficult kindness.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Melissa,
    My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of Ziggy. Your heart is so big, and sadly, that means you will feel this today, tomorrow and for time to come. I hope the part of your mind that knows you were thinking of and loving Ziggy before yourself slips slowly into your heart. {{hugs}}

I couldn't comment earlier, too many tears. I'm so sorry for the loss of Ziggy. You gave him love that he'd never had and you sent him to the Bridge with love. You did all you could for him and you should be proud of that. I'm sure he's up there now looking down saying that you were the best Meowmie he'd ever known!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am so sorry to read Ziggy's story and know how much you cared for him and how much you must miss him. He knew your love at the end of his days, and he will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. You did everything you could for him in the short time you had him. You made up for 10 years of little or no care in those few months and he trusted you to make the best choice for him in the end and you did. I'm sure a piece of your went with Ziggy to the Bridge, but hearts have a way of healing. You will always remember him, but the pain of the last few days will fade and you'll think about the happier times.

Rest in peace, beautiful Ziggy, and play gently with all our Pet Talk kitties who went before you and met you at the Bridge.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

So sorry to hear about Ziggy.

Godspeed to the Bridge, sweet boy.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that.

RIP Ziggy.

Melissa,

I'm so sorry to hear about Ziggy's passing. You gave him the best life possible. That's all a cat can ask for.

RIP sweet Zman. You were cherished by MANY.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am sorry to read about Ziggy. He will be waiting for you at
    Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Melissa,
    Words can't begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear of Ziggy's passing to the Rainbow Bridge. Because of you, Ziggy knew the comfort and joy of being truly loved.

RIP sweet Ziggy
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thank you all for your prays for Ziggy. The house is so weird now....I was so used to him coming over when I would feed everyone or get some cheese out of the fridge. Soon the vet will call to let me know his ashes are in. How I'm dreading that call.

Melissa