Thread: Bella

Bella

Hi Pretty Bella.......You sure are a pretty baby. I would love to have you to cuddle up to. It sounds like you have found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Bella!!!!!!!!

Good morning to you little sweetheart Chi girl!!! YAY!! We have a Chihuahua for DOTD!! Bella, you are such a pretty little girl. After reading your story we are pretty surprised to hear that you may be the perfect little Chi. You possess some traits completely opposite from our usual methods. You took all the good parts and rolled them into a totally perfect example of our breed. What a great little baby you are!! Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight!! Please tell the famly to cover you with kisses from Florida. Some for the fursibs too please. We wish you happiness always!!!! Chis Rule!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

!

Beautiful Bella! Your Daddy's beautifully written, heartfelt and loving tribute to his best girl, (your Mommy's too) along with your photos and adorable video, have melted my heart! I got a little teary as your Daddy described the joy he feels, returning home after a long day and seeing your precious self dancing in your crate, just waiting for that hug and kiss! Oh, to think that you were once labeled "aggressive!" Well, just goes to show you it's so much a matter of finding that just right pup/people fit! I can't imagine a more beautiful (body and soul), sweeter, more loving furkid than you, Bella; your family has truly been blessed for having taken a chance on you! Daisy and Delilah said it best...you are one stellar, shining ambassador of your beloved breed, and SO deserving of the title, Dog of the Day!

Hope you and your Mom and Dad enjoy a very happy evening of celebration, sweetheart! I'm sure you'll be spoiled even more than usual! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your big day on center stage, beautiful Bella!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-18-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bella,

You are a beautiful girl, inside and out. They sure misjudged you
    at the Shelter.You sound like like a very lovable & sweet little girl. Gosh,
    you are fast on your feet when running for the ball too. I hope you and
    Vegas have a party to celebrate your honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending loads of hugs & kisses sweet Bella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sounds to me like the only aggression that Bella displays, is the need for all the lovins that she gets from you! Thank you for rescuing this love aggressive pup. What a great story.

Congrats to you Bella, on being a very special DOTD today. And give your parents some extra kisses and cuddles, and tell them thank you for sharing your story with all of us!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Bella

Bella, What a sweet little dog you are. I know firsthand how sweet and loving a chihuahua can be. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC