Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Dorm!!! *Pics*

My Dorm!!! *Pics*

Hi guys! I've tried to be on here a lot more lately in my downtime waiting on classes to start, but I just wanted to share some pics of my dorm. College is pretty darn awesome, I must admit. Though I'm not 100% looking forward to classes tomorrow, haha. I only have two though, and one is my Animal Science class, so I'm super excited about that! I really, really miss Lily and Tallulah. Tallulah was super mad that I left and my mom said she's been hiding since I left LOL. And Lily just misses me. I talk to her on the phone and of course, she listens, licks the phone, and occasionally talks back! Okay, I've rambled enough for a lifetime, so, onto the pics!

Bed

Sink, it's kind of messy. And you can see me in the background haha.

My desk. Laptop, pics of my girls, blah blah.

The MicroFridge! With the UT football schedule on it... hehe.

More pics coming...
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Shelf above my desk.

My half of the room.

Books!!! (I about died when I paid for these LOL. They were uber expensive!)

My UT Snuggie and Purse

Roxina. A very special gift given to me in honor of Roxy. I absolutely adore her and she is very nice to cuddle with at night.

Thaaat's all. Thanks for looking !
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

it looks very pretty!!.. love your bedding colors

messy you say?.. haha.. you obviously haven´t been to my place.. lol..

are you feeling homesick yet or not ... besides the missing the pets of course
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Love the pics!! Hope you have a great time at college and do really well in your classes, and have lots of fun!! Makes me miss my college days!

How exciting! Enjoy college. I miss it! University of Tennessee, huh? That was where I wanted to go when I was a Junior in high school.. but ended up with Ohio State University! HAVE FUN & STUDY HARD!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

It looks very comfy and cozy. Congrats. Work hard, play hard, party little.

Thanks guys .

Yeah, I'm feeling a little homesick haha. I really miss my mom and I call her quite frequently. Lily misses me terribly, and Tallulah is just really mad, like I said haha. I kind of even miss my hometown and I thought I wouldn't be saying that EVER .

Knoxville is great though and I love UT, it's just so BIG and overwhelming! There's a lotta walking, but thank goodness for buses!

And I plan on studying hard and doing well. I have to if I even want a chance at getting into Vet school!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Nice rooms. You think that your rooms mesy well you haven't seen my room. If mom's not doing the cleaning for some weeks, you'll see beds messy, my study table messy and don't ever open my cupboard, you get buried in my junk. I love collected things, doing art stuff but I NEVER CLEAN UP! Well, now I'm practicing to stop making mess. hehe.. I agree with Husky's mom, the bedding's nice. Hope you have a great time in the college.

It looks very nice and I hope that you'll do well there. In time you'll get used to living away from home. Hopefully you and your roommate will get along and become great friends. Good luck.

Your new room and decorations are so cute - you did such a nice job of making everything look cozy It has been about 30 years since I went off to college myself, but I still well remember how lonesome it felt for the first few weeks & months. I lived only a couple hours from home and made quite a few weekend visits at first. This is all very normal and hopefully you will soon get involved in things and start feeling very happy and busy. Thanks for sharing your pictures - enjoy this new part of your life

Tell us about your first day of classes, ok?

I'm looking very forward to the visit my mother is planning soon haha. I only live a couple of hours away from here, but it feels like the longest distance ever.

I have classes here in about an hour. Psychology 12:20-1:10 and then Animal Science 2:30-4:25. I'll give y'all an update about how they went when I get back this evening !
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Totally awesome, Bri!! Your room is great. I can't believe you're in college. I feel like we've known you forever here on Pet Talk. Have fun and enjoy college life. I know you will do well!!! Go UT!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

WoW that is all pretty nice looking.. Congrats & Good Luck..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Your room looks great, and I love that you have plenty of stuffed animals to keep you company. Roxina is adorable, but you know that!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on starting college! Your dorm looks cozy- do you have a roommate? It's hard to leave home for the first time, especially if you can't take your pets! I'm sure you will get to see your family soon though.

Good luck with your classes! (And you should try buying your textbooks from amazon.com...it will save you hundreds of dollars!)