Thread: Cookie

Cookie

Hi Cookie! What a beautiful boy you are. Che ragazzo sei bella! Looks to me like you could be a Tonkinese (Siamese/Burmese) with best of both. You look very cuddly (Burmese) and have such striking blue eyes (Siamese) - and you talk a lot (definitely Siamese!)

Thank goodness you were rescued, Cookie, because life as a wild farm cat would not suit you at all. Affectionate and sweet are not words that anyone would use to describe a wild farm cat. But look how you have blossomed in the right environment, with people who love you and look after you so well. And you repay their kindness by doing all sorts of wonderful things that they love, and they are so proud of you!

Congrats on being our Curious Cutiepie Cookie - Cat of the Day extraordinaire!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Cookie

I think you look much more like a Snowshoe kitty with those markings and the blue eyes. No matter, you're still a handsome guy, and affectionate. Keep up the good work! Enjoy your COTD.

Cookie

Cookie, You are just beautiful with your coloring and those blue eyes. (My cat has blue eyes also) It was a pleasure to read about you and the things you do. Not only are you handsome but you are very smart too. I can tell your human loves you very much and you love back. It's good to see a COTD from Italy. Congratulations and enjoy your COTD title. Kay in NC USA

Cute Cookie!

Wow - what a beginning you had! And now, on to the good life - lol!
    You are a very pretty boy - you look like a Snowshoe!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Cookie!

What a fortunate Young Man you are Cookie and quite a smart Cookie to find the right Family to love and cherish you after your very sad start in life.
    You are the Right Cat in the right place and you certainly do look at home in Your Chair

You are fortnate to live in one of the most beautiful places in the World , with lots of Great Sea Food and some of the best cuisine in the World.
    You are such Handsome Gato, Cookie.

We Found Ctas Love Happy Endings and send Uno Bellissimo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW
    To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Charismatic Smart Cookie!!^^!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cookie, what a beautiful kitty you are! I agree with the people who have said you remind them of a Snowshoe kitty. I really like your white and brown coat and your lovely blue eyes. I would love to talk with you all day long! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cookie you are indeed one gorgeous boy!!!

I think your sweet face could melt a rock!!! I know it sure melts my heart! I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie, what a face on you! Love your gorgeous blue eye. So you're scared of rats, eh? Well, that's ok b/c you all live together in harmony, the perfect arrangement. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie Cookie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

One Cookie to Another

I've always considered our big male black-and-white Cookie to be the most handsome critter around- but YOU, Cookie, take the biscuit! What a GORGEOUS coat, that short Burmese/Siamese uber-soft fur, those markings, those blue eyes-- you are magnificent--
    Best on your COTD, and may you enjoy many, many years in your well-discovered Forever Home!

Greeting, ciao, and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Cookie! (Yes, boys can be beautiful!) What lovely, sparkling blue eyes you have Cookie!!! And I can't help noticing that your collar matches your eyes to perfection!

Heartfelt thanks to your dear person and family for rescuing you from certain death!!! It's clear you found that perfect forever family in your humans! Nothing better than being loved for who you are, just the way you are...unconditionally...and add to that calling the coast of Italy as your home...could life be any better? You're such a sweet, gentle soul Cookie, and your family so very blessed to have you as their very own, to love and cherish, forever!

Congratulations and lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day on center stage, precious Cookie! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy, extra special day, celebrating your much deserved "top cat" reign!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi cookie

AAHHH WHAT A BEAUTFUL EXOTIC MIX! GORGEOUS EYES LIKE I HAVE NOT SEEN ON A CAT! MY MOM IS 1/2 ITALIAN SO YOU KNOW I GREW UP WITH LOTS OF DELICIOUS MEALS! ANYWAY- I AM A NY CAT LADY OF TWO-WHO ARE RAISING ME TO BE A PRETTY DECENT OLD GIRL! LOLI ADORE CATS- AND READING THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF THEM, HMM VERY UNIQUE-QUITE RARE I WOULD IMAGINE! YOU SOUND LIKE A GREAT PLEASURE/PRIVILEDGE TO LIVE WITH-I HOPE YOUR STAFF OF HUMANS CONTINUE TO PAMPER AND SPOIL YOU. I THINK THE BEST CATS WITH THE BEST OWNERS ARE SPOILED. I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN AS THIS SUMMER COMES TO AN ALMOST CLOSE-HERE ANYWAY! GOD BLESS AND LIVE WELL! ENJOYSUSANSWATLIN518

Correction!

COOKIE- I MEANT TO SAY I WAS AMAZED TO LEARN THAT YOU ARE SCARED OF RATS R-A-T-S NOT CATS-SORRY FOR THE ERROR! SUSANSWATLIN518

Re

Such a pretty cat & I'm so glad you were rescued Cookie & now have a good home. Love the story too

What a beautiful boy you are Cookie! I love your soft brown fur and bright blue eyes. You were fortunate to be rescued from the rough life of a farm cat into a loving home. I hope you had a great day of celebration as COTD, sweet Cookie!