Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Addition! *cuteness warning*

New Addition! *cuteness warning*

Well... not in my 2 pup home. I am at my dad's for a few weeks and he has been searching for the right dog for awhile now... ever since Sammy came to live with us. He wanted a good dog for farm life, not too large because he wants an indoor dog, smart (easy to potty train). So we ended up with an Australian Shepherd!! A friend of my dad's was fostering a female and her pups, and we ended up with a little boy temporarly named Patches!

So here he is!

He is currently passed out on the floor. hehe

I need help with thinking of names PTers!! My brother thought of Mocha which I think is cute, but I just don't think he has enough tan to be considered "mocha".

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I am so glad you put a cuteness warning on this. I would have fallen out of my chair, but I was prepared and held on (especially when I saw it was as Aussie!!).
    He is so adorable!!! I love his smile in the third picture.

Names......hmmm. I'm going to have to think about this one. Nothing jumps out at me except one name and I have no idea why. Jett. But I will continue to think of others.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Totally adorable - and I don't see anything wrong with his temporary name, Patches

I just keep staring at these pictures. My Zoee was about this size when we got her.

Ok here are some names:

Finnegan (Finn)
    Patch (instead of Patches, as in Patch Adams)
    Bo (or Beau)

Look what I found! A site specifically for male Australian Shepherd dog/puppy names.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

He's so, so adorable! He looks like a Leon to me.

Oh dear dog!!.. isn´t he the cutest... and that head tilt.. my oh my...awwwww
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Congrats!!! He's so adorable. I'm sure you'll come up with a great name soon.

He is absolutely adorable and I am in love!!!

That THUD you just heard and felt was me falling out of my chair from all the puppy adorable-ness! Extreme cute alert, indeed! And the head tilt - priceless! What a darling!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    That THUD you just heard and felt was me falling out of my chair from all the puppy adorable-ness! Extreme cute alert, indeed! And the head tilt - priceless! What a darling!
    DITTO!!!! What a handsome boy!!

Luke
    Garrett
    Levi
    Chance

I also like Patch.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh my gosh!!! You're killing me with cuteness!!! He is so adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks everyone! For the name ideas too! I like the idea of Finn, Bo, Jett, and Levi! I actually love the name Joey... as he is an "australian" shepherd and a joey is a baby kangaroo! My dad isn't fully convinced yet, though.

The names I have come up with are:
    Mocha
    Toby
    Charlie
    Blue
    Jack
    Max

He got a bath today, after his zoomies he was pretty worn out! I just am in love with his coloring! Momma is also a darker merle color... she actually has a tail. Daddy (or assumed dad, as both parents were surrendered at the same time) is absolutely gorgous. He is a tri color (where this little guy got his tan points) and just beautiful.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

How about Dapple? Different, and his coloring is dappled like light falling through leaves that cast shadows on the forest floor, with his golden tans like patches of pine needles on which the light shines through.
    I've Been Frosted

Yup! Thanks for the warning! Gave me time to take a deep breath!
    And Lord knows I needed it! Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm totally in love too! Patches is too adorable for words! When I see AS at the dog park, I stand with my mouth open. Hope your dad keeps you updated with pictures so you can pass them on as he grows.

I've been Boooo'd!

Awwwwwwwww he is adorable! So many people around me are getting little teeny puppies, I want one! The first name I thought of was Peaches, it's like Patches but way cuter. Then I thought of James and the Giant Peach. He sort of looks like a James, or a Jim.

Niņo & Eliza