Thread: Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle you are a cutie laying on that pillow. Thank goodness you found a family to give you so much loving! Congratulations on being DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Lu Lu Belle............What a beautiful lady you are. I just love Beagle,Bassetts.
    You are so cute. Congratulations on DOTD.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Lulu Belle, you caught my eye! I am, as a rule a cat person, but you caught my eye because I could see the Beagle in you and I LOVE that breed! I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the floppy, Velvet smooth ears and sweet personalities of the Beagles and I have to admit, you are just TO cute for words!! One day, I will have a dog and I hope it is one like you!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Beautiful, beautiful girl! Bassets and Beagles are so dear to my heart. I could just scoop you up and hug you! Congrats on being DOTD.

LuLu Belle!!!!!

Such a pretty girl you are, sweetheart!!! We can hardly believe you were once a nipper. You look so sweet. There had to be some underlying issues and we are really happy to hear they are all gone now. Your pictures are great and we can see them all in a calendar. Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight!!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from Florida!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

OMG! There should be a cuteness warning on that 2nd picture. Those Bassett legs.......

Hi there darling Lulu Belle, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!As my fellow Pet Talkers have already said, it's hard to resist a Beagle or a Basset, but a Beagle/Basset? Well, that's almost more cuteness than a human can take! Great thanks to your family for sticking with you as your trainer helped you work through your minor issues! Good girl, coming through with flying colors you did, and now, you're just about as close to perfect as a pup can get! Your photos are heart melting, Lulu, especially the one of you lounging on the big bed! What a lucky family, having a beautiful best friend and furkid for life, in you!!!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart; being spoiled rotten and treated to all your faves! And please have your mommy pass along a bunch of extra hugs and kisses to you, from me! Thanks for the big smiles, precious Lulu Belle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady lulu Belle!

Well - you've come a long way from snarling and shredding - lol!
    You are one cute lil' doggie! Enjoy your DOTD status, Lulu Belle!

Hello Lulu Belle,

Looking at your sweet face with the beautiful brown eyes, it is hard to
    believe you once were a "houndful" Thank goodness, your wild child days
    are over. Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lulu Belle

What a beautiful girl is Lulu Belle. I love Beagles and Bassetts and a mixture of the two is the best of both breeds. This puppy dog's eyes look so sweet and kindly. I pray she has a long, happy, healthy life with bright sunny days in which to play and rest in the shade and cool, restful nights to rebuild herself so she can get going again the next day.
    May you be blessed for taking good care of this wonderful Beagle-Bassett girl puppy.
    Take care.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle, You are just adorable, so very cute. I am so glad you have a wonderful home and people who love you. I'm sure you love them back. Congrats on being DOTD. Kay in NC

Thanks everybody!

This is Lulu's Mama and she wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments. Okay, she is ready for bed now ... i better go and fluff up her pillows!

Tricia