Marvellous, magical Mattso! You are indeed an unusual cat – in fact, I don’t think I’ve heard of many cats that will use a human toilet instead of litter. Some cats I know have been trained to do that with a Litter Quitter, but if you and the Persian (‘the Persian’ sounds very mysterious) are self-taught, that is just amazing.

My Somali cat throws her own toys and then retrieves them, but that is not usual with most cats. What fun you would be, Mattso. I love your description of ‘stealing sausages from stranger’s terraces’ – so you are a real cat burglar!

I can just imagine being woken by you, carrying a toy! How irresistible you are and so handsome. You can visit my place any day, Mattso.

Well, your antics are so entertaining, I could read a lot more about you and look at many more photos. Perhaps a video of you throwing your toys, or opening a jammed locker, would be the best way to show us how amazingly clever you are. Congrats on being our super special Cat of the Day, Marvellous Mattso.