Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Purrfect Little Princess Passes on at Twenty

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear you lost Princess. So much sadness in such a short time.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

{{{Hugs}}} Your Princess, JJJ3, and all your beloved Found and Porch Cats will give you a wonderful loving and joyful welcome, One Fine Day.

I am so sorry for the pain you are going through.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am sorry to hear of Princess' passing. It really was too short after JJJ3 left you
    But on the other hand she went in a way we all would love: at old age, still vibrant and in her sleep.

I must concur w/Barbara, Gary. Princess went in the way that we all should go, in her sleep and w/o any problems. How fortunate she was to have you as her cat dad. She led such a wonderful life after you gave her a home. RIP, sweet Princess and peace to you, Gary.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry about Princess. You've had such a tough month with your old timers.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I bet that Princess who was three or four before she found a Furrever Home with a Lady Ann Allen for a year and then for seventeen years at the Found Cat Hotel in 1993, will meet up with some of her many Kittens as she had littered six or seven times in the wild
    She was a Special Cat and we had a Great Rapport as she was My Cat, and i would often sit with her and there were times that she lived on My Bed
    She is such a Great Cat, and I know that the Found Cats ^^ Porch Cats ^^ and Her Kittens^^ will be there to see her and welcome A Princess to Paradise.
    I Pray I will see her again and be Friends
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, I am so sorry that she has gone to join JJJ3. This is almost to much for such a short period of time. But they are both watching over you and the rest of the cat hotel...

I am so sorry to hear of Princess' passing away. I know that Joseph would have helped over the bridge, even waiting there for her to take care of her.
    My thoughts are with you and all the found cats at this time.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, I am so very, very sorry to hear this. Gentle hugs to you. RIP, sweet girl. You were much loved.

I am so sorry, Gary. I can't believe your Princess is gone.

Play gently at the Bridge, sweet Princess.

Gary-

I'm so sorry to hear about Princess. My prays are with you and I hope that Princess's is resting peacefully.

Take care,

Melissa

Gary, I am sorry to read that your Princess is gone. She left peacefully, in her sleep.

I'm so sorry that the Princes has had to leave us, Gary. What a life she had though - and she lived it right up to the very end. No cat could wish for a better life, or a better end, than your beautiful Princess.

I've loved watching these videos of her. She was an absolute sweetheart. I hope the thoughts of what a great life you gave her gives you comfort.

Rest in peace pretty girl.

Gary, I'm sorry Princess has gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana