Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Purrfect Little Princess Passes on at Twenty

Oh Gary, I have LES here. You have suffered too many losses lately. I am so sorry for Princess, but am glad that she passed with apparently no pain or suffering.

Tonight, when Sasha and I send our "kisses to heaven" to our dear Tabitha, we will also ask her to please look out for Princess. I am sure Tabby will show Princess where all of the best sunny spots are for the elderly ladies to rest and enjoy the RB.

Godspeed Sweet Princess. You were loved and will be very missed. (((hugs))) to you Gary.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I am stunned! We are just having to many losses of our wonderful fur babies! There has to be a special place at the bridge for all the Found Cats to meet up and cuddle and to talk about the "old times".. Princess is able to tell all the Found Cat Angel's there about how their wonderful care taker is doing and the others that have come along since the others have went on to RB. They have the time to tell stories about what their Cat Dad did, how many he has saved, and what a wonderful life they had at the Found Cat Hotel. She had a whole army of angels to greet her and it was a joyous reunion.

20 years! WOW! That speaks volumes in how well cared for she was, as spoiled and pampered Princess.

I am so sorry for your loss Gary! She will not be forgotten.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

To my dearest father-in-law Gary :

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of my elder sis-in-law Princess ....
    Don'T you mourn over her to much, she is a happy cat on the Bridge now!!
    Our meowmie says she is our big brother Sydney's best lady-friend now!! He will show her the best spot there, don't worry OK

Love from me, my sisters, and my meowmie Lut
    signed
    SNOOPY
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank You for Your Note Snoopy , My Cat-In Law Dearest and the Cat who makes Miquelito so happy.
    You give my My Little Orange Lion something to ROAR about.
    Thats so Great The Princess will have Sydney to be Her Special Cat
    and maybe soon they will be Angel Mates Furrever
    That will be nice as noone should be alone
    Theres plates for Two at Our King's Buffet Today , and Princess and Her Beau Sydney will have their First Choices!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry I am just now reading this.. Uncle Gary so sorry for your loss of Princess.. RIP wittle Princess & Play Hard at the Bridge.. Huggss Uncle Gary..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am not as asd knowing the My Princess and Maya and Inkies Mommies Sydney are together in Paradise
    It will be so nice to see things as a Cat Couple , and I hope that Sydney and Princess enjoyed the King's Buffet.
    It was a Good Buffet full of Cat Tempting Morsels of Food.
    Together

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

You have been through so much, Gary. I am sorry to hear this news too. May Princess Rest In Peace and have a wonderful time playing at the bridge.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Gary, I'm so very sorry I missed this thread, and my heart goes out to you on Princess' passing to the Bridge. As others have said, she was your Princess to the end, she went peacefully and that's all we can ask. RIP, dear Princess, and play well at the Bridge.

Gary, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Maggie
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Gary, I am sorry that Princess had to leave you. But you know where she is, and you know that you will meet again, and you know when: one fine day.

RIP Princess.

Gary, I am so sorry to read about Princess, especially so soon after your loss of JJJ. It's almost too much sadness to bear all at once and your heart must ache for your two kitties and all those who have gone before them. It must be comforting to know that Princess went peacefully and she had JJJ to greet her at the Bridge. They are playing gently and waiting patiently for the day you will all be together forever.

RIP beautiful Princess

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Goodbye my dear little Princess (and Bonnie's twin). You lived a good life and will forever remain in our hearts. RIP

So sorry for your loss(es) Gary.

Thank You Friend Jen.
    My Poor Little Princess qawho was at least 20 , probably more was all worn out and slowly shrinking away.
    Very Sad.
    But through a mistake I recieved her ashes and now she is having a Wonderful Time in Lime Ridge Mall , and joing the Pet Talker Angels in raids on the Food Court, the Restauarnts and the Super Markets and then relaxing in Sears and the sleep shop stores.
    HAPPY HAPPY CAT!!!
    I miss her of course but My Dear Old Survivor is in a great place and I pray we will share a Chicken Divan with a Milk Shake.
    One Fine Day.
    LOVE TO MY TERRFIC TABBY ANGEL!!!

Sleep softly dear sweet Princess....
    Nine is Fine!!

Unhappy

Oh the poor kitty cat! Play hard at the RB, little kitty. You will be dearly missed. And it looks like she went peacefully in her sleep.

Oh, Gary, I'm so sorry to read about your Princess. She had a blessed life after coming to the Found Cats and you took wonderful care of her that she lived such a long life. I know you miss her and JJJ and the other kitties who have already gone to the bridge. I admire and share your strong faith that you all will be reunited "one fine day."