Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orion and the life of Riley

Orion and the life of Riley

Hi there- it is Orion. My mom says it is impossible to take pictures of a moving Orion- so she took pictures of all the places that belong to me.
    Here I am on my dad’s lap and my dad sits in my blue chair:

I love the blue chair. It is soooo comfyJ And it rocks!

And it is all mine

When I don’t sit in the blue chair I may sit in the cat tree:

The best game is when meowmie throws the yellow feather wand in the upper hammock and I catch the yellow birdie and bring it down so that meowmie can throw it again- 4 times, 5 times, 6 times- I love that game.

But with good weather the best place for everyone is the new balcony. It is a pity that meowmie doesn’t give me the chair but I also like to cuddle with her feet. I can even play with them and then she squeaks

Good work, Orion! You have obviously taken over the house and are ruling it with a firm but benevolent paw. The Prairie Cats approve!

What an absolutely gorgeous little boy Orion is!! I love his facial expressions!!

You are definitely living the Life of Riley, little Orion!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post

But with good weather the best place for everyone is the new balcony. It is a pity that meowmie doesn’t give me the chair but I also like to cuddle with her feet. I can even play with them and then she squeaks
    Orion this put a huge smile on my face ... because this is exactly what Eve does when mommy is out sunning on the deck You must be excellent company, no doubt. And, those little toe tickles - well that is just your magnificent charm - what a romantic boy you are

You have done such a fine job of mastering your home Orion. When your new baby brother (or sister) arrives, you will be ready to mentor the little one - no problem

Barbara, I can't see enough of this sweet little boy ... he is just beautiful and has succeeded in stealing not only your hearts, but everyone else on the planet!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Yes Orion, you are living the Life Of Riley , and you dont need the advice of Digby "Digger" O Dell to give you advice
    Filou and Tigris Angels are around once in a while and they are so delighted that you are making their Purrents so happy
    And they are helping Your Guardians pick out a Little Girl Cat , just for ypou so you can be completely happy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous young fellow you are, Orion.. and what a fine job you have done arranging and organizing your household!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's great to see you again, Orion! I absolutely love your golden eyes. Well, apparently you have your purrents firmly wrapped around your little paw and have trained them well. It's good to know that you have everything under control! Scritchies and lovies coming just for you
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I am always stunned at his beauty and how sweet he looks. The sweetness just drips off of him.. Orion, you are a DOLL!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Orion, I can see that you are now completely at home. You have staked out "your" chair, have your purrents wrapped around your little paw, and are looking darn good doing it! Mac and Ming applaud you! You have learned well, little one.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

It's always a pleasure to see new pictures of Orion. He sure is a handsome growing boy and he looks like he's very comfortable in his new home.

Hello Orion. Good to see your handsome self again. Thanks for the
    tour of your favorite sitting places. Do you have your protective netting
    installed yet? I'd love to see you inspect your new balcony.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, Orion, sweet handsome boy! I enjoyed this tour of all your places! I agree with katladyD- your purrents are wrapped around your precious pawsies! *kiss* for you this evening because you are so very beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such a handsome boy should only live the life of Riley!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful pictures!