Thread: Grace

Grace

Hi Grace...What a beautiful baby you are. I am very happy that you found a wonderful and loving family to take care of you. You sound like an amazing little lady. Have mom to give you a big hug and a doggie cookie for me. Have a great life Grace. Keep up the good work.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Grace what a beautiful girl you are. Thank the lord that your forever family found you. Congratulations sweet girl on being dog of the day.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Amazing Grace...

How sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see... How true...

May the Lord bless you for taking such good care of Grace. I can tell by looking at her she's a wonderful puppy dog, with a heart of gold. I wish her a VERY long, happy and healthy life with you, with warm sunny days and nice places to sleep. May her days be filled with peace and no loud noises to make her nervous. May her life be as perfect as a dog's life can be on this earth, when a believer asks the Lord for it.
    Take care, my friend. It's nice to meet Grace...
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

thanks

thank you all for your kind words of grace. she definately is one special girl. at age 12 i can see she is slowing down some, but has so much life left in her yet. actually this was a good luck charm being named dog of the day today. we were entered in a rally obedience show and passed with good scores.

thanks again everyone!!

love
    vanessa and grace

A very happy Dog of the Day to you, dear sweet, beautiful, amazing Grace! Oh yes sweetheart, how far, how very far you have come; from a timid, shy soul to a girl just brimming with confidence! You truly were a diamond in the rough Grace, just waiting for that perfect fit forever family to come along, humans willing to give you all the time and loved needed for your true inner spirit to shine through, and wow did they ever, has it ever!

What a resume!!! Therapy dog, certified Companion Dog, title holder in Rally Obedience, and your most impressive accomplishment of all Grace...that of most loving furkid, loyal companion and best friend a family could ever hope for! Bless you Grace, for devoting such a big part of your life to therapy work, bringing a smile and some comfort to those in need, teaching other to become more confidence, encourging them, just as your family did for you, so many years ago. You sure know how to pay if forward, Grace, and your heart is pure gold!

Thanks to your proud Mommy Vanessa for checking in! It's great to hear from her, to know you're doing well sweetheart, that you had a good day today in the ring! And now that your work for the day is done, time to start celebrating your much deserved day of honor!!! Have a happy, fun filled day, sweetheart! Hope you and your doggie sisters Skye and Morgan are all spoiled rotten...treated to a swim, a yummy dinner, and tonight lots of snuggling and "lap" time with your family!

Hugs and kisses to you dear, beautiful Grace, our extra special, most deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day! Hoping for you and your wonderful family, many more happy, healthy, peaceful years of shared love and companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Grace, you are amazing! And what a journey you've had - rescued from a sad life where fear was a big part to now being a therapy girl to little children.

The power of love is wonderful, and it is great to know that you are doing the things you love and making others happy. Companion Dogs are special - so congrats on your achievement there, Grace, and congrats on being such a worthy and special DOTD. May you have many more happy years of swimming, playing with your toys, and eating your favourite foods!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hello Grace,

I am so pleased to meet you today & read your story. I am always amazed
    at the life lessons dogs can teach us. Don't dwell to long in the past, just
    live the life you have now & enjoy the love of friends & family. I am so very
    happy to know what a great family you have Grace & how happy you are now.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

a very big thanks for all your commentd

thank you everyone for all your kind words again. i do certainly love the home i have now and couldnt think of any other place i would rather be than with my mom, vanessa. me, morgan, and skye all know that we wouldnt have a better life other then the ones we live now.

i know i have a lot more years of having fun swimming, playing with my toys and mom and of course EATING!!! which is another one of my favorite hobbies.

my life is now truly amazing and i cant wait to see what other new things come my way doing everything and anything my mom will let me and do with me!

thanks again.

grace and vanessa

Now Grace, beautiful girl..don't get me wrong..I LOVE my sweet pupster, Logan, with all my heart, but, Border Collies rock my world! I wouldn't expect less from you, doing therapy, learning to love your home and mommy and swimming, getting used to things, loving everyone and eating, of course! Please tell mom to give you a gazillion kisses for me and lots of hugs!

I've been Boooo'd!

Grace!

What a lovely, wonderful girl you are!
    Enjoy yor DOTD status!