Thread: Josie

Josie

Josie, you are Miss Purrsonality Plus! I love the way your paw just hangs down in your first photo, and your pose in the black and white pic is too precious for words! Mischievous - definitely! I can see it in your big innocent eyes that say "Who, me?" I know that look well from my Somali girl, Jorja.

So you have a sweet tooth, Josie. But stealing off plates is not done in the best feline circles, so I think you should restrain yourself to a soulful gaze that should result in you achieving your aim without any fall from grace.

But as other posters say - definitely no chocolate, Josie - as it contains thebromine which is poisonous for cats (and dogs). I'm sure your owners want you around for as long as possible - so no more choccie for you!

Torties are so special and you are no exception, Josie. It is so hard to believe that you could have ended up at the Humane Society when you were a tiny kitten. But thank goodness you were brought there, and now you have your furrever home with a cuddly big sis and a family to love you. Try not to torment Freckles too much - she is obviously very taken with you.

Congrats on being our terrific Tortie Josie Cat of the Day.
    Last edited by Romy; 08-14-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Careful!

Josie is a beauty. I hope you are not feeding her chocolate as it is poisonous to cats and dogs.

Josie you are a gorgeous Tortie with purrsonality to boot! That photo of you sleeping is something else! I don't think I've ever seen a kitty asleep in that position! That you were a Humane Society adoptee makes you all the more special, too!

Happy COTD to a most deserving and beautiful girl; have a great day, Josie!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

We love to see Terrific Torties and you ceeratinly are one Cat who is full of Cattitude and Tortitude Josie.
    We Love that Photo of you and Freckles and you certainly like most of Us Cats are a bit of a contortionist and a little bit of clown thrown in.

You are such a Beauteous Cat Josie and we just love that subtle blend of coloring that makes you such a Little Dream Cat

Pouncer , Karina and Pouncer Roccalno are starting their Turtoiseshell MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS For Our Newest Cat Companion Couple Freckles ^^ and Jppsie ^^ Our Newestt Second Chance Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cats of The Day ^^ Freckles and Josie ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Josie you are so beautiful and I fell in love with a kitty who looks a lot like you. My Autumn is also a dark tortie and you both are so pretty.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Josie, you little nut, how cute you are! I love stories about mischievous kitties and you are definitely one. That's ok; that's just the way I like it and apparently your humans do, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, mischievous girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Josie what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You look like a very happy your lady. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful Josie girl! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!! After reading your bio. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes! And that bottom shot of you lounging beside Freckles, too funny! No doubting who's queen at your house! hehe

Well, let me say first of all, yay for rescues!!! And bless your dear family for adopting you! We all know of the priceless rewards of rescue, but to say your people got even more than they hoped for, ummm, bargained for, would be an understatement! What a joyful soul you are Josie, and your loyal subjects so very lucky to have a furkid as beautiful, loving, and personality packed as you in their! Hope you and Freckles are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, celebrating your "top cat" status," being spoiled rotten! (Got ice cream?) Love and cuddles to you precious Josie, and to Freckles too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Josie!!!

Ah - you remind me of my late Gypsy, who passed away last September...she had just turned 15 years old.
    Please - make sure that your humans stop giving you chocolate. Kitties and doggies love it, but it is toxic for you! You could become very ill!
    So - enjoy your COTD status, Josie. Keep up the kitty antics - lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Josie,

You are indeed a gorgeous kitty. You are a true character too, and
    that makes you special. I loved seeing your pictures. You look sooooo
    relaxed sleeping in the cat bed. LOL. Congratulations on being chosen for
    honors as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pretty tortie Josie! I bet you give your family lots of smiles and happiness when they watch you. Happy Cat of the Day, lovely girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Josie, you are a beautiful girl with your fur a mosaic of many colors. It looks like you get all tuckered out from being mischievous, judging from the pix of you all stretched out asleep! I hope you had a wonderful day as COTD, darling Josie.