Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KiKi is having his leg amputated...

Please Make Sure The Vet Puts On A Pain Med Patch for KiKi.. That would be a must with my babies..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Awww! Kiki, heal fast and don't freak out your Dad to bad.. You will find that getting around on 3 legs is not that difficult with a few minor adjustments.

(Fingers crossed and prayers sent that that will be the end of it!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That si such a sad story the good news is that the Cancer will be gone and that Cats are very adaptable and we bet that Kiki is motoring around as good as new very soon
    Hes such an Owesome Orangie
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers and healing energies and good wishes for Kiki.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers, and good thoughts for Kiki and to his pops.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Me and Sasha send good thoughts to Kiki. We will keep him in our prayers... and his pawpie, as he will need strength when Kiki comes home and may need a bandage change!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Best wishes to Kiki and you all. He'll be up and around in no time and never even notice.
    I have to chuckle at your bf beings squemish. Leave it to the women folk to take care or what needs taken care of. LOL! My boyfriend wretches and gags at picking up kitty or puppy poop. I'm the pretty dainty sort that won't pickup heavy things and there are just somethings I expect (opened doors etc) but when it comes right down to it, I'll pick up the poop and wipe up the puke without a thought. LOL. Must be the meowmie in us all!
    Kiki, you have an ace nurse and you'll feel good as new in no time flat!
    Love,
    Claudia & Calvin

I'm sorry to hear that it's come to this but it's the best thing for Kiki and he'll be just fine afterwards. I have friends w/a 3 legged cat and he's a marvel and doesn't let it stop him one bit. It's all kinda scary in the beginning for you, especially for your boyfriend, but all will be well very soon. Mega prayers going up for all of you. In the meantime, keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

More prayers for Kiki, and a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=11403091
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My boyfriend brought over the paperwork this weekend...its a grade 3 fibrosarcoma.

Anyone have any experience?

Fister and I send lots of good thoughts for your handsome KiKi. It sounds promising that the cancer hasn't spread and I'm sure he'll be hopping around in no time. I believe cats handle amputations a lot better then humans.

Dear KiKi, I wish you a very succesful operation and lots of happy years ahead of you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So sorry that your boyfriend's cat will have to have his leg amputated, but at least it's not spread and this will save his life. I totally understand the squeamish boyfriend syndrome. Mine can't even deal with the smell of canned cat food!! He freaks at raw chicken. LOL. So, totally understandable about not wanting to have to deal with blood and bandages, he'd probably pass out and then where would poor Kiki be?! Up a creek!

Good thoughts going out to you and to your boyfriend and Kiki. I hope the surgery goes smoothly and the transition to having only 3 legs will be an easy one for Kiki.

Sending good vibes for a fast recovery! I fostered a kitty who had her leg amputated while under my care, and she healed up FAST and does very well on three legs to this day. Hopefully Kiki will do just the same!

Many prayers and positive vibes are going out for Kiki. May his recovery be swift and complete so Kiki can enjoy a happy and healthy life
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sorry I don't have any experience with a grade 3 fibrosarcoma. My prays are coming your way for KiKi and for you two as well.

Melissa