Thread: Bowzer!!!!!!!

Bowzer!!!!!!!

Bowzer,

I am so happy to hear how you stole your family's heart that day at animal control and found yourself a great furrever home! You are soooo cute and I can see the love in your eyes. You sound like a real heart dog (a dog that crawls into your heart and never leaves) .

Congratulations on being our DOTD!!!!!

Awww, Bowzer! I love your gentle head tilt in the first picture. You spotted your "forever" people and with a look of your soulful eyes and a tail wag, everything was a go! What a great story. You are so handsome and I wish you a very happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Bowser,

I can tell by the way your human talks about you that you are one
    great dog. Handsome, smart and lovable to the max. You know
    what life is all about, don't you sweetie. Congratulations on being our
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you lots of hug, kisses and wishes
    for a lifetime of love & happiness.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Bowser!

I had tears in my eyes by the end of your Mommy's most touching, heartfelt, love filled tribute to her beautiful Bowser boy! Your Mommy is so right Bowser...the unconditional love our furkids bless our lives with is truly a gift from above, and yes, somehow our rescues know how blessed they are to have found that family who will love them forever, and never stop letting us know how grateful they are for having been given a 2nd chance at life. You certainly found your dream come true forever family in your humans, Bowser, and they, the bestest, most loyal and loving furkid a family could ever hope for in you, Bowser. What a heavenly match, what a truly heart warming "success story!"

Loving furkid, ambassador for the priceless rewards of doggie love and adoption, friend to all, and spokesdoggie for Invisible Fence...that's one impressive resume, Bowser, and no doubt one that will only grow more impressive with the coming years...if that's possible! (Did I mention how thud worthy, hunky-handsome you are...? Oh, those eyes could melt the hardest of hearts!

Thanks for the big smiles, Bowser! You truly are one extra, EXTRA special, most deserving Dog of the Day honoree Bowser, and I wish for you and your wonderful family an extra special, happy and fun filled day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, love filled years together!

Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Bowser!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bowser!

What a cutie you are...I'm glad that you were rescued!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Bowser!

Bowser

Bowser, You are a sweet loving handsome intelligent dog! Thank Goodness, you were adopted and not put to sleep. I can tell from what your owner wrote that s/he loves you very much and no doubt you love back totally. It sounds as if you are a terrific dog and you deserve to be DOTD. Congrats to you! Kay in NC

Hello Bowzer, what a handsome fellow you are. And I think a Bowzerboy loves his stuffed toys, doesn't he? I'm so glad you have a loving forever home. Just look at you - who could resist that adorable face. Hugs and treats for you today dear Bowzer, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Bowzer, I'm so glad you found your forever home.. A well deserving DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!