Thank you everybody for the prayers...they mean a lot. Reading your kind words brought tears to my eyes...all I seem to do lately is cry when I think about how sick Scruff is.

We woke up this morning to more diarrhea. Scruff looked so sad, as I am sure he is embarrassed by this. He is so insistent on going outside. Even when he ate 4ft of wire mesh a few year back and he had to throw up - he would stand by the door and whine, holding it in the whole time. Once he was outside, he would let it out. I know his accidents are upsetting him.

pomtzu - I will definitely ask my vet on Monday to check for a GI bleed. They did do a fecal but don't think they checked for that. He did have a little blood in his stool a few weeks ago, and that is why the vets did the fecal. He has been on Flagyl and it did nothing for him.

Daisy and Delilah said it best, my heart is breaking. It is so hard to watch him like this. When is it too much? When do I know what to do?

I will update everybody on his progress as things change. I know I have a habit of disappearing, but this time my internet is here to stay for some time.

Thank you for the prayers and kind words again.