Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kitten

Kitten

Kitten, you are just beautiful! Your coat is magical and your eyes so expressive. What a terrible experience for you with that first inept vet. Fancy not being able to tell that you were pregnant!

It is wonderful that Marshmallow and Gizmo are also with you in your furrever home. Congrats, Kitten, on being our super special Cat of the Day. And may you and your babies share many more happy years together.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Sue and Dolly from Downunder!

Hi beautiful kitten's owner!

I do hope you have let the previous Vet know that she was pregnant - it is important that they know because they have given you (and perhaps charged you too) the wrong information and they are liable for that. So good luck for the future also you have done well!

Sue

Kitten, Marshie and Gizzy

I'm so sorry you all had to go through such a bad situation; you should have brought charges against that first "vet" (I use the term loosely). How sad for Kitten, but how fortunate that the babies were okay. That's probably why she followed you home; she wanted a safe home to have her babies in. Anyway, all of them are safe and happy now; that's what's really important. Thanks for sharing your story, and Kitten, happy COTD!

What a gorgeous and cheeky girl!! Happy cat of the day

It's great to be chosen and by such a beautiful girl.
    GILL & Crew;

What a scary start to your life with Your New Family Kitten, its just a lucky break, that you Marshy and Gizzie ended up in a place where you can all be together and so well cared for and loved.
    I hope that that Vet is not diagnosing other Pets like this, and has changed their way of practice.

What a Big Gorgeous Cat you are Kitten, and you have still at nine the spirit of advventure and I will try anything that makes our Baby Cats so enchanting.
    We know that you will have have that Kitten in your eyes , no matter how mature you become, you will still be a Fun Cat.

We are glad that things turned out so well, and We Found Cats are All sending a Terrific Trio ^^ ^^ ^^ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Terrific Trio Kitten ^^ Marshy ^^ and Gizzie ^^ Our Newest Second Chance Cats ^^ ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat Trio of the Day ^^ ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there Kitten.. Your just Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello, Kitten! What a fluffy, lovely kitty girl you are! I would love to reach through my monitor and give you a big hug!

Could you, Marshmallow and Gizzy please get together and mew to your people to register for PT, because I'd love to see pictures of them and many more of you! Happy Cat of the Day, pretty girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kitten what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I bet your babies are adorable too!!! I bet you are a great mommy. How wonderful you all get to stay together!!! I hope you are all enjoying your speical day in the lime light.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitten

Kitten, you are very beautiful and lucky that you found such a good home. To the kind owner, you are terrific for keeping Kitten AND her kittens. As for that "vet" (dont think s/he was a real vet) s/he should lose his license. I hope he/she is no longer in the vet business. I am so glad that you went to a competent vet the second time. I can tell that you love your cats very much and I'm sure they love you and appreciate having such a good human and good home. Again, Kitten is gorgeous.

Another poster said she would like to see pics of her kittens which are cats now; I agree. Submit them for COTD too. Thanks for sharing. Kay in NC USA

Beautiful kitten

HELLO FROM AN UPSTATE NY/USA CAT LADY. I THINK PERHAPS YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME TUXEDO IN YOU-BEING BLACK AND WHITE- AT LEAST A LITTLE! I REALLY SMILED WHEN I READ THIS STORY. WHEN I HAD MY FIRST TWO CATS IN THE EARLY 80s I FOUND OUT HOW VERY QUICK THE PREGNANCY PERIOD IS-AND THOSE TWO MONTHS ARE GONE SOOO FAST! I HAD NO IDEA THE BLACK LONG-HAIR FEMALE AMY WAS PREGNANT BY CUDDLES MY WHITE TURKISH ANGORA WHO PASSED IN 2005. AT AROUND 2;30 in the morning- amy has 4 or 5 white kittens. i figured she was done---no an hour later she has two black ones and accepted no help from me-she took them back out of the box i had carefully/lovingly thank you-arranged the newborns in. IT ALL HAD TO BE AMY'S WAY. NO DOUBT. LOL I HAD THOUGHT THE BABY WAS A CHICKEN THIGH OR NECK-IT WAS DIFFERENT! A NEIGHBOR WITH MORE NERVE THAN I CAME AND SAID YES IT WAS A KITTEN. I DIDN'T KEEP ANY OF THEM, BUT QUICKLY WAS OFF TO THE VET FOR SPAY AND NEUTERING!!! KITTEN I AM SURE YOUR MEOWMY WILL TAKE CARE TO MANAGE HER DIABETES ALOT SMOOTHER WITH YOU AROUND. HAVE A GREAT DAY UP THERE IN CANADA! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Kitten,

Wow, what a pretty girl you are. I love your beautiful coloring.
    That's quite of story of finding your forever home, but I am so happy to
    know everything worked out for you & babies, Marshy and Gizzie.
    Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you and
    your wonderful family a long,healthy & happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beauty you are, dear Kitten! Oh, you remind me so much of my very first, childhood kitty, Hambone!

What an amazing, incredible, ultimately happy ending story is yours, Kitten! Wow, I'm a nurse and I'm still shaking my head over the undiagnosed pregnancy and all that transpired! Blessedly, you Kitten, chose well in your selection of forever families, and babies Marshy and Gizzie not only survived, but thrived, and the entire family got to stay together! What a miracle, what a happy ending, what a family!

Hope you and Marshy and Gizzie, and your wonderful parents, are all enjoying a very special and love filled day of celebration...you all deserve it!

Hugs and kisses to you and your wittle ones Marshy and Gizzie, precious Kitten!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kitten!

What a lovely lady you are! I would have loved to have seen pics of your two kitties...
    Abyway...thank God for your cool pet parents!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Kitten!

You are a beautiful kitty, Miss Kitten, and I especially like your decorated nose. You had excellent instincts to climb four flights of stairs to find your forever home! Kitten, you are fortunate that you and babies Marshmellow and Gizmo are all together in one home. I bet you were a wonderful nurturing mother. Kudos to your human for finding a knowledgable vet and having you spayed. I hope you had a great day as COTD!