Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dean

Dean

Oh, Dean – you are just the most wonderful and beautiful boy! When I saw your first photo, I was breathless with admiration. Then I saw then next one of you and Ringo and my heart skipped a beat! It must be love… Maine Coon cats are just amazing, and you are no exception, Dean.

I can just imagine your humans worrying about where you were, and finally they found you! How you could have slipped past your dad into the attic is a mystery, but I bet you were so very quiet, like a silver shadow, so of course he would not have seen you. Luckily you were found in time for a late dinner. Be careful where you hide from now on, precious one.

Congrats on being our wonderful and adventurous Cat of the Day, Delightful Dean.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Dean and Ringo

What handsome boys you are, and I'm sure, being Maine Coons, you are both very devoted to your humans. Be careful when you go outside, and stop being so inquisitive; look at the trouble you can get into! Happy COTD.

Dean, Maine Coons are such beautiful cats and you are no exception. Such a handsome face and big, fluffy tail! You're apparently so fast that your human didn't see you go into the attic. It's a good thing you're such a psychic cat and was able to send them a message so that they could find you. Good work, Dean! For this and more you are so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Dean

Dean, You are beautiful, just lovely or should I not say "lovely" for a big boy such as yourself. I really liked your photos and the one of you and Ringo was terrific! I can tell you are not only handsome but inquisitive also. Just like a cat to get locked in the attic!! I enjoyed your writeup very much. Your humans sound like great cat people. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

WOW! DEAN! You are one handsome boy! Your coat is simply stunning!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Look what turned up in the wood pile! What a handsome chick magnet you are, Dean. Your bestest bro & buddy, Ringo is too! Nice copper eyes! Stay away from the pull down steps, ok? Happy COTD dude!

I know how much fun a Maine Coon Cat can be , they are such Gentle Giants and so much fun to be around!! Imagine Two Big Gentle Giants who are inseperable Friends and we can imagine all the joy and laughter than Dean and Ringo provide!!

They are such Incredible Cat Companions and that must be quite wonderful when you go down for breakfast to have Big Dean race you down the stairs.
    My Found Cats still do that , and its a lot of fun.
    That photo of Ringo nuturing Dean is one the nicest Pet Talk Photos.

We Found Cats love Dynamic Duo Cats ^^ ^^and send a Double Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ Our Newest Gentle Giants ^^ and Our Newest Cats of The Day Ringo ^^ and Dean ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good morning handsome boy!! What a treat to see your gorgeous pics this morning

I can imagine what a great jumper you must be, just be very careful, you don't want to be missed again!!

I hope you and Ringo are having a great day today celebrating your special day

Happy COTD sweet Dean
    astrid

James Dean Kitty, you are gorgeous and fluffy! What a beautiful coat you have! You and your brother Ringo can both be the Cat of the Day for me - you are precious and you keep your family on their toes! Please have them give you both a big hug from me. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet James Dean!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Dean! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you hunky-handsome boy! I literally gasped when I clicked on your photo...what a stunningly beautiful boy you are (yes, boys can be beautiful), and in true Maine Coon fashion, just as sweet and loving as you are good looking! And that inquisitive side of yours, well, we'll just chalk that up to being a cat! hehe But no more giving your Daddy the slip, Dean! You know we humans really, really panic when you guys go missing! Thankfully you have amazing ESP powers, and your Mommy got the message, and phew, all ended well! Now, as for that shot of you snuggling with your beautiful brother, your mentor and best bud Ringo...heart melting!!! How do your parents take so much preciousness under one roof?

Thanks for taking the time to write to us, Dean! I hope you and Ringo and your proud parents all enjoy a very special, happy and fun filled day! Love and cuddles to you precious Dean, and to Ringo too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dean what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What wonderful pictures! I specially like the one of you and Ringo. What sweeties you too look to be. I swear I see smiles on both your faces!!! I hope you are being properly spoiled today and Ringo too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...what a gorgeous cat! Oh my!!! I would love to have a Maine Coon cat someday.

Glad your owners found you in the attic in time. You would have had to fend for yourself looking for mice.

Congrats handsome boy on being COTD.

Dean, you were acute wee one, but now you are so handsome!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Darling Dean!

You are a lovely kitty, Dean - so is Ringo!
    You kitties are always getting into stuff - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status...Miss Kitty here - who looks like a Maine Coon - says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	45822   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	45823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on bed.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	45824  

Hello Dean,

Wow, you are a gorgeous fellow with a beautiful, fluffy coat.
    I loved reading about you today & aso seeing pictures of your handsome
    self. Big brother Ringo must be a good friend & teacher. I'm so glad he
    welcomed you into the family.Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Next time you find yourself stuck somewhere, just MEOW real loud, o.k.?
    Sending you lots of pets & lovies sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt