Thread: Fritz

Fritz

Fritz, You sure sound like a sweet dog. You started out as a Louisiana dog and ended up in New England. I am so glad you were rescued and found a wonderful home and you'll never be dumped again. From what your owner said, I know you are totally loved. Enjoy your day. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Fritz, what a cutie you are. I'm so glad that you found your forever home and have a loving mom and dad.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Fabulous Fritz!!!!!

You are an awesome doggie, Mr, Fritz. Not only awesome but adorable....ummm....we mean, handsome. Such a cool guy with a great story. We loved reading your loves and hates lists. Several of them we can agree completely with you. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz, you sound like an adorable little man. I'm sorry that we lost you from the south, but it sounds like you are loving being a northern transplant. It's wonderful that your humans gave you a forever home full of love. Have a long and happy life, dear little Fritz, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Fritz! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious boy! Your story moved me so...what a sad, lonely life you were leading before you found your way, all the way, from LA to Massachusetts! Great thanks to all who had a paw in your rescue and adoption!

Talk about a rags to riches tale of rescue! And you just didn't find a great forever home and family, but the bestest! How wonderful that as first time doggie people they chose rescue! And what a treasure they found in you, Fritz; their caring and compassion have been reward a million fold! You couldn't be more lovable, more loving, if you tried, and your lists of "dislikes" and little quirks only make you all the more lovable!

Congratulations and lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Fritz! Hope you and your humans, all of your adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Here's to many, many more wonderful, love filled years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Fritz

Glad you found a home where people love you.I see you don't love big dogs,what about small dogs?,we have a Bichon Frise and his name is Fritz,I think he would like you,he is not afraid of any dog ,big or small.I hope you have a great day today with your friends and family.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

"Friendly" Fritz!

So - you are a grump? That's okay...just continue to enjoy life and keep your humans wrapped around your paw - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Fritz!

Hello Fritz,

Wow, you are as cute as a button Fritz. You are as sweet as you
    look too. The way your family describes you is so loving. I loved reading
    your story today Fritz and it sounds to me to you have found the perfect
    family. they said........

Some of our favorite things he does that melt us every time:

- when he is playing by himself or with doggie friends, he will run over to check in, give a kiss and then run back to play

- when the pack is all back together (everyone is home from work, or we run into someone he loves on a walk) he throws back his head and gives a "happy howl"

- rests his chin on our arms, legs, hands, etc. and pushes down really hard contentedly.

I can just imagine how sweet you are. Congratulations on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you everyone!

Thank you all for the kind words! Fritz is nestled on the couch next to me, napping from his long day of fun yesterday! Since Fritz doesn't like weather over 75 degrees, I think he is glad to have moved North.

Fritz03! This Fritz is not a big fan of Bichons, but he is learning to like them. He is not scared of them the way he is of big dogs, but he apparently lived with one in foster who bullied him a little. There is a super calm brother sister pair in our neighborhood who are happy to help Fritz get over his "issues." He gets lots of treats when he greets them politely.