Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boone

Boone

What an absolutely beautiful baby, you are, Boone! All big eyes and wonderful stripes! Your little tail is so sweet, and you have so much purrsonality to make up for it!

I love the descriptions of you playing – sounds like my Jorja. Everything that moves… Bless you for making my day and congrats for being such an utterly adorable Cat of the Day, Boone.
    Last edited by Romy; 08-10-2010 at 03:24 AM.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Boone

Oh! I SO enjoyed seeing pics of, and reading about, Boone. What an adorable kitten, with such endearing antics. And you present yourselves as splendid cat people. I appreciate what I take to be your attitudes concerning families incorporating cats. My cats and I make up the family I always wanted. Nothing compares. I rescued both of mine whilst working abroad: of course they returned with me to the USA. We've been together for over fifteen years now. It is heartening to know that you folks have Boone.

Boone

Oh, what a CUTE cat you have! I love the little tail; it may just be a "birth defect" and not indicative of a Japanese Bobtail, but who cares about the reason when he is as cute as this? I wish you all years of love and companionship together. Boone, happy COTD buddy; you deserve it!

What a handsome little man!! Very gorgeous!! Happy cat of the day

Little Boone

What a gorgeous little guy! Something to research.... huge feet, stub tail and vibrant markings with mixed spotted body over barred legs. Check to see if his fur is all mousey gray from his skin to about 1/4 inch long. You may well have a Pixie-Bob or Legend Cat. He sure is a beauty! Happy COTD!

Boone

Boone, You are quite the combo, arent you? It sounds as if you are a very curious playful kitten too. Kittens are just great because everything is new to them... makes me want one but my Luke would not like it at all. I think you and your new family are going to have a wonderful life together as they enjoy everything you do LAUGH. You really are cute and I liked all the pics, especially the one of you on your back relaxing and I laughed when I saw your little tail, how cute. To the owners, I hope you all have many years together with Boone. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Boone

Boone is absolutely adorable! He looks exactly like all three of my Pixiebobs at that age. I know the owner of Boone's daddy said he was a Maine coone....but her sure has a lot of Pixiebob features, including the short tail. Whatever his heritage, he sure is a cutie pie!

You certainly are a Little Magnfi Kitten Boone and quite a handsome One at that. You are lucky to have found a Great Furrever Home right off the bat and are going to be such a treasure in the lives of Your Guardians.
    You are coing to be quite the Big Fellow when you get your growth.

But until then you have a year or so of being a Kitten, a Little Furry Guided Missle and Clown , delighting all who meet you with your wild ways and playful pursssonality.
    WeFound Cats Love Baby Animals and send a Nurturing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Kitten ^^ Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Big Boone^^
    We hope to see more of you as you go, please have your Guardians post more photos of you as you become a Cat!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boone Rocks!

Boone it sounds like you landed yourself a primo furever home! I can tell you are the light of your new mommie's life.

OH yes, big back feetsies! You are going to be one big adorable hunk of kitty, Boone!

I just finished fostering three babies, and at 3 months they were, like you, attacking anything that moved - EVERYTHING is a toy, isn't it, sweetie?

Happy COTD, Boone - and I hope you enjoy cream cheese and feathers today! I hope your people join Pet Talk so we can watch you grow!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What an adorable little angel you are baby Boone!!
    You're the cutest baby boy with the cutest one-of-a-kind little tail

Happy COTD sweetie, I hope you get all pampering and cream cheese your heart desires

My best wishes for a long life full of health and joy for you little Boone!
    astrid

Boone Coon, what a darling kitten you are! I like your spotty, stripey coat! And you are busy being a cute, happy kitten! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Boone!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Boone what an adorable darling you are!!!

What a treat for me to see all your sweet pictures today. You should give cute lessons to other kitties. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you grow into those feet you are going to be one BIG BOY!! (And a BIG HANDSOME ONE at that!) But in the meantime, what a cute baby you are!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Boone! Oh my gosh, you couldn't be more precious if you tried, Boone! I was guessing (from your thumbnail) that you had to be a least part Maine Coon! But I guess the origin of your "bobbed tail," along with a few of your other fetching features, will forever remain a mystery!

Oh, to come back as a kitten! You kids sure know how to squeeze every ounce of pleasure out of life! hehe Be it batting pen caps around floor, napping on a downed pile of books in the closet, or snuggling up with Mom (minus the iPad) after a long day, you simply savor the moment!

What a lucky family, having the honor of sharing their home and lives with such a precious boy; what happy times await you!

Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, Boone! I'm sure no matter what your mommy has planned, you'll make the most of it!
    Hugs and kisses to you, precious Boone!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~