Thread: Little One

Little One

What a lovely girl you are, Little One, but you most certainly don’t look little to me. I guess you are big on affection and purrsonality, though.

It is hard to believe that your former owner decided not to keep you simply because she got married and suddenly there were allergies. I never cease to be amazed at the change of heart people suddenly undergo when it comes to animals if their circumstances change. This would not happen if they had a child – so why should a devoted pet be any different. In my opinion, cats are far superior and if someone chose to give one up they did not deserve it in the first place.

Little one, you are obviously in your furrever home now, surrounded by love and devotion. Congrats on being such a worthy and wonderful Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Little One

I have to agree with the prior poster; I would never give up my cat for ANYONE else; he is more family to me than most people; he never complains about my house cleaning, he never backtalks to me (well, he IS Siamese, so maybe that't not entirely true) and he never worries about how good I look (or not) at any given time. He shows unconditional love and trust, and frankly, that's more than most people show. Well, I guess I'll get off my soapbox now!

Anyway Little One, happy COTD today! You deserve it.

How lucky you are Little One that you were lucky enough to find yourself another Furr Ever Home after you lost your after suddenly your Guardians decided that they were allergic to you.
    You have a better Furr Ever Home now where you are a loved and cherished Cat Companion

I see Cats all the time , Fine Healthy Cats who through no fault of their own
    aresitting in cages , wondering waht ever happened to their warm , happy homes.
    Thank God for the Lucky Cats like Little who are granted a New Home.

We Found Cats All send Cheers and Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Lovely Little One ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Little one

Little One, you are so pretty and sounds as if you are intelligent and smart in addition to being pretty. I would not have given you away! Bottom line is that you now have a wonderful loving home and people who really love you. Thanks for sharing with us. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Little One, I'm with Kay Country Gal- you are beautiful and intelligent! Could you please have your person give you a whole ton of petting and hugs from me. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Little One what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I can't believe anyone would give you away! I'm so glad you found a wonderful new human to love and who is obviously in love with you too!!! I hope you are both enjoying your special day in the Pet Talk limelight.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Little One!

It's nice to see another kind human take in a wonderful feline, right?
    You are a cutie - enjoy your COTD status!

Hmmm, I'm always amazed at the sudden development of allergies when a new partner enter the picture. Oh well, bad for them, good for your human and for you, too, eh, Little One? However, you don't appear to be all that little to me. Nevertheless, you're a cutie and obviously, a good companion, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, Little One.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello Little One,

I often use little one as a term of affection, but never met a kitty who
    actually had that name. You look like a compact little bundle of fur who
    is a real part of your new family. Sounds like you have your domain all scoped
    out for "best sites" for everything. Congratulations pretty girl on being
    named as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Wish you a long & happy life
    with folks who love you best.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Little One...

So nice to see a Delaware kitty in the spotlight today. And I have to say too, that you don't look very little to me. You do look like my very first ever kitty of many, many years ago, named Snuffy.

How fortunate for you that you found such a loving new home, after your previous purrents gave you up. Lucky you, and lucky new purrents. You sound like you are very happy with the new arrangement.

Congratulations on being selected as today's COTD. Hope you get extra treats and extra lovins too.

Hugs to you are traveling all the way down RT 13 from my house to yours!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi there beautiful Little One! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh yes, you are definitely PlayCat/Vogue material; a cover girl all the way!

How anyone could "give away" a kitty as beautiful, sweet and lovable as you is beyond comprehension! (Hmmm, so it was the now too familiar sudden onset of allergies once ones life circumstances change, excuse.)

Well, their loss is your forever family's great gain! How lucky they are to have such a sociable, open pawed official greeter and door monitor in you! I can't imagine a more comforting sight after a long day, than your sweet self welcoming me home with open paws! (Your built in GPS system is most impressive!)

Smart, beautiful, talented, loving and loyal; a family couldn't hope for more in a furkid; you truly are a treasure!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight cutie pie, being loved and spoiled to pieces; you sure deserve it!!! Hugs and cuddles to you on your well earned day of honor, precious Little One!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ahhh, Little One, you certainly have that Vogue look about you! You are a most beautiful Cat of the Day with your golden eyes and tiger-striped coat. You look great for your age, too, although we never ask a girl's age here, do we? I'm happy you found someone who isn't allergic to you and loves you for the great cat you are.

Little One, our big, beautiful Cat of the Day today...and always!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Oh, Little One, your previous owners with "allergies" did not deserve to have a fine cat like you. You are a beautiful and friendly kitty, a one feline welcoming committee! (Most of my cats run and hide when someone approaches the house.) You have a wonderful life now, Little One, and I hope you have lots more years with your loving family. You are a great COTD!