Thread: Sweet Speedy

Sweet Speedy

Speedy what an adorable and sweet hammy you are!!!

I'm sorry about your adventure with the mean cat but glad you weren't hurt more. You sound like a fun fellow to have as a best friend. Your human is very lucky! I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Speedy! Happy Pet of the Day to you! You know Speedy, you just might be the cutest little hammy on the planet...and the most loved! What a precious little one you are, with the most beautiful, fluffy pinkish-beige colored coat! I can just imagine how soft it feels against your humans hands, but kitty will have to admire you from a distance! Now if only your Mom would post a video of you running on the outside of your wheel! Now that's talent! Well, actually your greatest talent is being the bestest, sweetest, most gentle furkid a human could ever hope! Lucky family yours, having a beautiful best friend in you!

Hope you and your family, including your humans, the fish, turtles and kitties, are all enjoying a very happy, extra special day, celebrating your much deserved Pet of the Day reign! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Speedy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww, you're just so cute Speedy! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Speedy

Hello, my friend. My son had a couple of hamsters when he was a boy and he bred them and sold the babies to local pet shops. They may not allow such things now but that was back in the late 1970's. My son got $4.00 a piece for the Teddy Bear hamster babies, not bad for back then.
    Sounds like Speedy's a real character, running on the outside if his wheel. You know how people talk about thinking outside the box; well, Speedy runs on the outside of the wheel, so that makes him very special. One of the hamster, my son had, the female, was the same color as Speedy but didn't have his temperament. She once got out and after I caught her, she had me dripping red before I could get her back to her cage. She just about ate me up. Her little teeth were like razor blades. Hurt, too.
    May Speedy live a long, happy and healthy life, bringing you joy as he provides you with a little playmate. Take care and always try to do your best in school. I didn't and now, I wish I did.
    May the Lord bless you all.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA