Thread: Flurry !!!

Flurry !!!

Flurry ... I saw your picture and just had to log in!!! You are one beautiful girl!!! Thanks for bringing a smile to my heart ... ... Enjoy your extra special day as our beloved DOTD ...
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Flurry what a beauty you are. So glad you have a family that loves you so. Congratulations on being DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Flurry

Flurry, you are a very pretty girl. I really liked all the photos especially the one of you on the couch all relaxed LOL. I am so glad you have a wonderful home now and people who love you. I am sure you love them too. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC USA

Flurry

Flurry is a real beauty. I love the photo of her on her back. It's obvious she's very happy with you. May the Lord bless you for your love and kindness to this precious puppy dog.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Beautiful eyes - beautiful smile - beautiful markings - and a Christmas present to top it all off. It doesn't get much better than that - unless of course it was adding sibs for you to play with too.

Love that "upside-down" pic of you! You really should learn how to relax more tho!

Congratulations on being selected as today's DOTD. Excellent choice. Wishing you many more years of health and happiness with your loving family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Flurry! Oh, be still my Husky X loving heart! (My Rainbow Bridge girl Cody was a rescued Husky x, just like you!) What a beauty you are Flurry, inside and out! Your eyes, that coat, stunning! And who could resist that smile! Add to that personality to spare and a heart of gold and well, no one could ask for more in a furry best friend, Flurry! Your parents sure treated themselves well that Christmas, welcoming home and into their hearts, a pup as special as you; a gift of love that keeps on giving, that's you! And how well you have repaid their kindness sweetheart, not only with your loyalty and love, but by reminding them of the priceless rewards and blessings of animal adoption! Thanks to you Flurry, 5 more deserving furkids have found their way home! What an everlasting legacy of love!
    Hope you and your proud Mom and Dad, and all of the furry ones, are enjoying a very happy (and dry) Dog of the Day; celebrating to the max, your much deserved day of honor! And yes...you really do need to learn to relax! (Your Mom has to submit that photo for publication; precious!!!) Hugs and kisses and bunches belly rubs to you, beautiful Flurry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Flurry,

I love your cute smile sweetie. You sound like the perfect first
    pet for any family. You paved the way, with your sweet personality, for
    all the others to join & make one big happy family. Congratulations on
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY Flurry. Thanks for all the great pictures
    too. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Flurry, you are beautiful! Those eyes -- wow! And the upside-down picture, I'd like to reach through the monitor to give you tummy rubs! Come back and visit us any time, pretty girl! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Flurry

I really enjoyed your story & hilarious photos. Good dog. Woof Woof!

Flurry!!!!!

We are so happy to meet you, precious girl. We loved reading your story. Your family is so in love with you and we can see why. We can't help but smile that you don't like cold weather. What a silly girl. That picture of you on your back is too cute for words!! So tense. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to pass out some extra kisses to you and the fursibs from us to add to the celebration. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fabulous Flurry!

Wow - you are gorgeous!
    Thank God you live where it's cold...and not somewhere like Florida - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Flurry!