Thread: Precious Princess

Precious Princess

Princess, you are aptly named! And yes, I can definitely see Egyptian Mau. What a beautiful girl you are.

Congrats on being our wonderful Cat of the Day in your special calico coat.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Princess, you definitely do have a long, sleek body and such a pretty face. You are most deserving of your name and also of the title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

You are indeed a regal Cat Princess and have the mein of Royalty and are such a Majestic Cat that it is a plaesure to see you.
    And you have a young subject to pamper you and learn all abot the Love Of Cats , and a fine Furrever home to reign over.

What a Beatific Beauteous Cat you are Princess truly a wonderful represntative of the Eygptain Mau, with an unique color scheme.

My Princess the Elder sends a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Most Classical Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of the Day Purrfect Princess ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Such a pretty girl! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Princess what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Your colors are gorgeous. I hope you are being properly spoiled today, as befitting a princess!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess

Princess, You are indeed long and lean and PRETTY too. It sounds as if you have a wonderful loving home. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Pretty Princess!

What a lovely girl you are!
    I don't think that you have Egyptian Mau in you though, as those cats are pretty rare...however, you do look like you may have Siamese and/or another Asiatic type of cat in your genes! And it doesn't matter...some of the most beautiful unusual cats are non-pedigree!
    Your face and coat are lovely! The gray dilute here - Dust Buddy - and the Egyptian Bronze 'wanna-be' - Ivanna - say hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	45803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny stretching.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	45804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna lounging on bed.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	45805  

Hello Princess,

You are as pretty as any kitty Princess I've ever seen. I love your
    mix of colors. How lucky can a kitty get, your very own little girl to love and
    pamper you. Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & scritches pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Such a beautiful, precious princess you are, Princess! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Your colors are so lovely, your muted Calico colors, and what a face...heart melting! Bless your dear Mommy and Daddy for taking a chance on you, opening their home and hearts to SUCH a deserving creature. And how well you have repaid their kindness Princess, with your love and devotion. Your young girl especially, is so very lucky to have a sweet ad gentle, loving best first furry friend in you. What cherished memories you and she will be making over the coming years!

Much love and hugs and kisses on your well earned day of honor, precious Princess! I hope you and your young girl, your proud Mommy and Daddy, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a regal beauty, Princess with your wide eyes and gentle coloring. You were a very brave girl to learn to trust your human family and you have repaid their kindness manifold with your devotion and loud purrs. In years to come, your little girl will remember you snuggling in her bed; you are teaching her the love of kitties. You are a wonderful COTD, dear Princess!