Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Juke Joint Joseph

I was very saddned to hear that JJ Joseph has gone on to Rainbow
    Bridge. He was much loved & will be missed by all who knew him.
    He is a spry kitten again & plays in the flowers while waiting to be re-united
    once again one fine day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gary I am so sad to hear that JJJ has left us and know how much you must miss him. He was so loved and had a wonderful life with you - please take care and comfort from your other kitties.

Hugs, Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

The one thing I don't like about CatTalk is the Memorials because it means another dear friend has left us and sadness overwhelms. Gary, I wish there were words to help you feel better, but only time will help you heal from the loss of Joseph. He's never far away - just listen to your heart and he'll be with you in spirit.

Joseph was a most handsome cat, but more importantly, he had a wonderful home with you, Gary, at the Found Cats Hotel. You are dedicated to giving your feline family a safe and loving home, and I admire you for your efforts.

I am sorry for your loss. He will be meeting our recently departed, Louis & Ginger.

I am so sorry to read about JJJ leaving you for the Rainbow Bridge. He had a wonderful life with you at the Found Cats Hotel and he will be waiting for you so you can cross the bridge together. What a beautiful boy he was, and I know you have a huge hole in your heart at the moment. I hope Joseph found my beautiful April and they are playing gently together while they wait.

Rest in peace, Joseph

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Gary, I am so sadden to read about JJJ3's passing. How you must miss him.
    He couldn't have asked for a better catdad.

May you find comfort in knowing that God takes each animal gently into His arms and places them on the lap of an Angel.

Rest in Peace Dear JJJ and know that you are sadly missed and much loved by us all.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Gary.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Gary I am so, so sorry. I know how much you love your cats and it shows you love them with all your heart. (((hugs)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I have haerd that Juke Joseph and HH Lady Edwina Rose have gone to Spagos for a Fancy Gourmet Meal , and that they had a nice sleep on the beach watching the Pacific Ocean.

I miss My JJJ3 but I know he will be haviing Fun with His Soulmate the Divine HH Lady Edwina Rose in the Warm Catlifornia Sun!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Im sorry I missed this Gary. JJJ has friends over the Rainbow Bridge with my barn cats Cineli and La Vi Claire.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Hey Joseph, say hello to Jack for me won't you, he'll know who you are because he used to read all about you and the hotel on Pet Talk with me by the computer and I would point to all the wonderful pictures that we have seen over the years of you and your found cat friends. You will be missed on PT and I personally will never forget you, one of the elder statesmen along with sweet Moose. You will forever be an angel.

Kate, Kevin, Sunny & Xavier.

Jack was there with the Found Hotel Cats and Awesome Angels Army to welcome Juke Joint Joseph , and to see that Joseph got his wings of Silver and Gold
    Jack, Scooter Bug , Joseph, Louise and Ginger and All Of Our Pet Talker Ctas and All the Pet Angels are having a Fine Time and will drop by and see you, and let you and ttheir Cat Comapnions know that all is well
    And that they will see You in Love.
    One Fine Day

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

To me dear father-in-law Gary

I just read about Princess 's passing, and now my meowmie says that JJR is on the Bridge too now......
    I am so sorry.........................
    Meowmie says he is very happy there, and playing and running around every single day!! My big brother-angel Sydney is there to make JJR feel at home!
    Lots of nose-lickies from me
    Snoopy(and from my 3 sisters too!!)
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Its startinng to sink it that Josephs gone, and I will never see him again.
    This is sad as the last few days he slept beside me purring goodbye.

But I know that he is in a better house with the love of his life, so he is quite happy.
    I still miss My Joey , and I still expect to see Joseph and My Princess and am so sad thaat I have to realize that I will not.
    Until its My One Dine Day

Oh, Gary, I am just so sorry.

Sending you loads of {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} and ~~~~~PURRS~~~~~,
    Pat, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I know that I've been absent from PT lately. And one this is one of the reasons. Since I lost my Morgan, it was harder and harder for me to be around here missing him. I get so attached to other's kitties and it brings the hurt back when they suffer and then are gone. And then still, the first place I come to check when I come back is the Memorial section. I am so sorry that your dear Joe is no longer with you. And I am so sorry that I am so late in sending my condolences. You've always been so good in expressing sympathy to the rest of us as we've lost our dear ones. It really hurts me to come back and see that you've lost 3 since my last log in. My heart aches for you. Please accept my sincerest apologies and deepest sympathy also.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.