Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Juke Joint Joseph

Juke Joint Joseph

Has become an Angel , and its going to be sad without him around. He was such a very Good Cat Companion and Friend, but we all have so much time on Earth.
    It was so strange I put on the Oldies Station I listen to and they were playing California here Icome as sung by Al Jolson.
    I know that he is flying with hsi Wings Of Silver and Gold to be with his HH Lady Edwina Rose
    It will be so lonely without My JJJ3 , but I know that life in Southern California will suit Joseph to a T, especially with the Love Of His Life
    Pick out please a nice place Joseph where we can all be together in love.
    Its now Joseph's One Fine Day
    Last edited by catmandu; 08-04-2010 at 09:50 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, my heart goes out to you, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Joseph. I know he meant the world to you. God bless you, and God bless dear Joseph. RIP sweet one.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh Gary, I am so sorry. I know Jospeh had a warm welcome at the bridge by the other PT kitties who went before him. And I'm sure my Taz and him will become good friends. Taz was a California kitty, afterall.

RIP Juke Joint Joseph
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh Gary, I'm so very sorry to be reading this. I know how much you loved Joseph.

I know that Finae will welcome Joseph with open arms, and will show him around The Rainbow Bridge.

HUGS to you. I'm so so sorry that you've lost Joseph.

Gary, I can feel your sorrow right through my computer monitor. I'm so sorry that J3 has left you but only in physical presence; he'll always be w/you in spirit and memory. We all know how much he meant to you and as for me and the Fur Posse, we're sending our love to you across the miles. RIP, sweet Juke Joint Joseph and peace and love to you, Gary.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gary, I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Joseph. He meant so much to you and I know he had a good life full of yummy dinners and lots of spoiling. Keep him in your heart - and one fine day, you will be re-united. Until then, he will settle in at the RB with the kitties who went before him.

Rest in peace, dear Josepf!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so sorry about Joseph. Kind of a bummer right after your birthday. Moose et al will show him all the good places to eat.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gary, I am so terribly sorry. I really was hoping that the line of beloved Pet talk seniors going to RB was going to slow down.
    I know you love all your found cats equally but Joseph had a special place in your heart and you will never forget him.

I'm so sorry that you lost Joseph. He was an elder statesmen of Pet Talk and will be missed so much.

RIP, Joseph. You've earned your angel wings. Watch over Gary and the Found Cats, OK?

So very sorry for your loss, Gary. Joseph was quite the celebrity on PT and will be missed. He had a wonderful life with you and the found cats. ((HUGS)) from me and my crew.

Oh I am so Saddened to read this of JJJ3.. RIP wittle one & may you be a RB Angel now & playing hard at the Bridge.. Lottss of Huggss Uncle Gary & may your heart heal..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, Gary, I am so sorry. It's hard to see through the tears right now. JJJ3 was a favorite of mine. I know Corinna will watch over him at the Bridge until you all meet up again later.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Gary, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Gary, I am having LES big-time right now. Just know that Moose, the Siamese Six Pack, Diane, and all your other Cat Angels met Joseph and gave him his wings. They are now all busy planning the Big Reunion and have a Grand Time planned for all! I'm almost jealous. Take care and know we all love you, Gary.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Dear Uncle Gary,
    Sophie and I would like to send you big hugs, purrs and love; we know how sad you must be feeling right now because JJJ3 was your beloved friend

May Our Loving Father comfort you
    astrid