Thread: Lawry´s Louisiana Red Pepper Marinade...

Lawry´s Louisiana Red Pepper Marinade...

anyone that can help out shipping one or two over to me?.. lol.. I´ve checked a few sites and they only ship to USA and Canada.. including the Lawry´s store, ebay, amazon, kmart, walmart, and a bunch of other sites..

actually I want this for my sis... so any help is greatly appreciated.. thank you

I´ll pay you beforehand for any cost.. the 6 pack is around 23-24 dlls.. not including shipping.. if you find individual ones great, if not, the 6pk will do too
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

If I go to the store tonight I'll look for it. I know the store I go to has Lawry's marinade. Just need to check for this flavor.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Is it good?

I have been meaning to tell you that one of our costco's has puppy pads for 120 for 14.99.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

@ taz: thanks!! I´d appreciate it..

@ caseys. I have no clue.. haha.. my sister asked me if I could help getting some.. she know I buy everything online and find almost everything.. but this one´s tough.. stuff I can find the tough is always the shipping..

the pads sound great.. I´ll keep em in mind next time as the others have already been ordered and sent to me by our very lovely Karen...

they were around 200-ish.. but this ones look pretty nice in price too.. would just need to look at size.. and the shipping thing too as we don´t have costo´s here either.. lol... hence most my buys are online.. lol.. thanks for letting me know though
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Hey Isabel,
    I didn't forget about this. We didn't go to the store the other night. We ordered online instead (see how lazy we are?) and it's not available online. But not everything they carry in the stores is available online. I do plan on stopping possibly tomorrow morning on my way into work to pick up some lunches. I'll check then.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

thank you!!

notes-to-my-husband blog

besides a lil bumping....

perhaps if not in stores near anyone.. can u order them for me and then get them reshipped to me?..

I´ll find out the cheapest.. hehe.. the 6pk is about 22-ish.. not sure about shipping.. but I read some were free shipping.. just need to find em again..lol

I don´t necessarily need the 6pk.. hence me asking if you found it in stores nearby

Taz offered help but hasn´t found this specific flavor... red pepper.. I appreciate any help in finding this.. thanks

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    besides a lil bumping....

perhaps if not in stores near anyone.. can u order them for me and then get them reshipped to me?..
    Ya es tiempo que te haces una ciudana de los Estados Unidos.....

Las tiendas aqui tienen todo.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Ya es tiempo que te haces una ciudana de los Estados Unidos.....

Las tiendas aqui tienen todo.
    ya se.. jajaja.. y luego cuando busque algo de aca alla no hay.. jajaja

*I know..lol... and when I look for something from here I won´t find it over there..lol*

notes-to-my-husband blog

How about the recipe for it instead? SIL gave it to me out of one of those 'Top Secret Recipes' books.

Lawry's Louisiana Red Pepper Marinade

* 1 cup lemon juice
    * ˝ cup hot sauce
    * 2 tablespoons dried onion
    * ˝ teaspoon oregano
    * ˝ teaspoon thyme
    * 2 garlic cloves (minced)
    * 2 teaspoons of honey
    * black pepper to taste

Combine lemon juice and hot sauce. Combine dry ingredients and mix. Add to liquid mix along with garlic & mix well.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

awesome!!... I´ll pass it on to my sis.. as well I´ll try it myself and see what the fuss is all about hehe... she said it´s really nice..

thanks

notes-to-my-husband blog

ya se.. jajaja.. y luego cuando busque algo de aca alla no hay.. jajaja

*I know..lol... and when I look for something from here I won´t find it over there..lol*

Yo tambien....Busco cajeta y nunca la encuentro......hijo de la guayaba!

Sorry I couldn't find it Isabel. I did look in a couple different stores though.

If the recipe isn't good enough I wouldn't mind ordering it and shipping to you. Just send me the link and some money.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Yo tambien....Busco cajeta y nunca la encuentro......hijo de la guayaba!
    dime cual y te la mando

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Sorry I couldn't find it Isabel. I did look in a couple different stores though.

If the recipe isn't good enough I wouldn't mind ordering it and shipping to you. Just send me the link and some money.
    many many thanks for looking.. I´ll keep it in mind in case the recipe doesn´t turns out "just as" the original one .. thnx

notes-to-my-husband blog

many many thanks for looking.. I´ll keep it in mind in case the recipe doesn´t turns out "just as" the original one .. thnx
    Ok, and I'll continue to look when I go to the store.