Thread: American Idol New Judges...

American Idol New Judges...

What do you Idol fans think of the possible new judges for next season. Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, was said that it was a done deal last night. Don't know how true this is but I don't know if Tyler would make a good judge since he is spaced out most of the time. What do you think.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I think Jennifer Lopez will be good and Steve Tyler........eh, I'm not so sure. I'm just glad Ellen is not on there. I love her, but she was horrible on last season. Oh, and I'm surprised they let Kara go.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I think Jennifer Lopez will be good and Steve Tyler........eh, I'm not so sure. I'm just glad Ellen is not on there. I love her, but she was horrible on last season. Oh, and I'm surprised they let Kara go.
    Kara was not liked by many including me, she was just way to full of herself and the audience saw right thru her, glad she is gone. I feel the same way you do about Ellen, that just wasn't for her. I do hope they just keep 3 judges, they don't need more than that.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

It is definitely going to be strange with Randy being the only original judge though. But of course, I'll still watch!! LOL

I didn't really have an opinion of Kara. My friend couldn't stand her though and the way her mouth was when she talks. LOL She'd always immitate her and it was hilarious!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

As they keep denying things and rumors are still swirling about, i think it will be interesting to see who actually ends up being a judge, and how the dynamic works between the individuals, whether it is three or four of them.
    I've Been Frosted