Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrific Tucker

Terrific Tucker

Tucker, what a big beautiful boy you are! And your photos are just magic. I especially love the one of you in the dishrack – you are too cute for words!

Another wonderful rescue story, and another cat becoming a best playmate. You and Joey look so great together and I bet he just loves you to bits.

Maine Coons are just amazing and you fit that description so well, Tucker. It could have been written just for you. You are obviously also very much on your mom’s wavelength and know just what she loves about you.

Congrats on being our super-sized and magnificent Cat of the Day today, precious Tucker!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Tucker (and Joey)

How cute; as soon as I saw you I thought "Maine Coon", and I was right. You guys are unmistakable. You were a cute kitten, and are now a hansome man, too. Joey is also a beauty. Enjoy your special day today.

Tucker, you're one handsome guy! Cats like to sleep in the weirdest places but the dish rack is a new one for me. Hope my cats don't get any ideas. I would've left you there, too, though; no sense in disturbing such a cute kitty that's sound asleep. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

You look a lot like one of my fosters! What a handsome kitty. Who's the giant black cat next to you?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

As much as we love those Photos of you Terrific Tucker, its that photo of You and Joey sitting there , sitting in the sun together that really makes us smile.
    You are a Great Cat Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ and are proof that Our Ctas are better in multiples.

You are such a big Plush Teddy Bear of a Cat Tucker ^^ and you have certainly grown since you were a Wee Kitten.
    But there is still a lot of Kitten in you, there always will be!!!

We Found Cats All send a Pleased to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat Dynamic Duo Tucker and Joey ^^ ^^ Our Newest Teddy Bear of a Mani coon Tucker ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Terrific Tucker ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tucker I bet its sweet to watch you work those big paws! I stopped by to wish you a well deserved happy COTD! You're too big for the dish rack now! Loved your photo gallery.Hi Joey!

awww, Tucker! You were a darling little one and you are a beautiful big kitty! I would love to pet your lovely, full coat. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tucker you are sure one adorable fellow!!!

I enjoyed all your wonderful pictures but the one of you on your back with your little paw tucked under your chin just about melted me!!! What a sweetheart you are!!! I hope you and Joey too are being spoiled rotten today in honor of your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know much about cats but you are one handsome one Tucker. Congratulations on your day. Those pictures are adorable...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Terrific Tucker!

Wow - you photograph very well - from kittenhood to now!
    And you have a sweet personality to boot - enjoy your COTD status!

Tucker

Tucker looked all Tuckered out in the dish rack.What a cute kitty and handsome young man. Maybe some catnip today? Just a little, he's probably lively enough without it.

Nancy A

Tucker

Tucker, You are one good looking cat--very handsome. Love your colors and photos. Sounds as if you have a wonderful life and family. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Hello Tucker,

What a handsome kitty you are. Love those little ear tufts of fur.
    I really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures too. You sure pick some interesting
    places to explore, don't you. Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I hope you & pal Joey have a wonderful celebration in your honor sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my Tucker! You're a gorgeous boy! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tucker, you are just so cute! You were cute when you were little and you're just as cute now I hope you are living the life of luxury since you were rescued from the school house. I'm glad you found your forever home and that you have a friend in Joey. Happy Cat of the Day to you, Tucker!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.