Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My big boy is gone

My big boy is gone

I'm sorry too say that we lost BART on Friday. He's been sick for a several weeks and none of the vets could find the problem.
    He was left in an apartment in CT. with his sister ET. who we lost last year.
    Just a big lover and so polite, he would tap you on the nee if he wanted to join you to watch TV.
    We will miss the snuggles on a cold night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BART4an.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	436.0 KB 
ID:	45776   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BART1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	45777   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BART-08-04-29.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	259.4 KB 
ID:	45778  
    GILL & Crew;

I'm so sorry about Bart. He was an awesome kitty.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

From the 2d and 3rd pics, he sure knew how to relax! What a boy. I am sorry for your loss.

Awe.... sorry to be reading this. I know it hurts so much to lose ones we love so dearly.

Play hard at the Bridge, Bart. Go find my Finae, she'll give you the tour since she just got there too!

Bart looks like a real snuggler in the pictures, I'm so sorry you have lost him.

Rest in piece, dear Bart!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Very sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

GILL,

I'm so SOOO sorry to hear about Bart. When we talked on the phone you said there was something seriously wrong with him. Boy, he did hide his thinness well under that beautiful coat.

LES right now. I just don't have the heart (I think I deleted her number) to call Gail and tell her.

RIP great boy. You were loved to the very end, my sweet boy. Play hard at the RB and let MooShoo I miss him terribly.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry to hear this. Know that Bart was loved so much by you and he loved you back the same way. He is happy and well now and still sends you his love. That part never dies... the love.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Rest in peace, BART, you were much loved and will be missed.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Gill, I am so sorry to read this. What a beautiful boy! And so sweet-looking, too. My deepest sympathy to you and your familiy.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

John-

I'm so sorry to hear about Bart. My prays and thoughts will be with you and your wife and the rest of your crew.

My prays.

RIP Bart.

Melissa

I'm so sorry about Bart; I know he was well loved by you and you'll miss him greatly. RIP Bart, play well at the Bridge, and Peace to your family.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I am so sorry for your loss of Bart.. Bart looks to be a bigg lover boy.. RIP Bart & God Speed to RB.. Your a RB Angel now & be watching over us..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am so sorry. He was such a handsome big guy (and I LOVE big kitties).

RIP Bart
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thank you all. it was always alot of fun to see Penny al of about 3 pound snuggle with Bart. You would this large orange mass with a little black spot tucked between his legs and tummy.
    GILL & Crew;