Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Boo

Miss Boo

Boo must be short for BEAUTIFUL! Miss Boo, you are just unbelievably adorable, with your cutest ever expression and big eyes.

What a happy, happy ending for a rescue kitty! Toys, taken to an art gallery every day to be with Coal. Innocence and trust are so evident in your precious little face, Boo and I am so glad you have such a wonderful furrever home now. As Cat of the Day, you have made mine. Love and cuddles in abundance to you sweetheart.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Boo

What a beautiful little face you have; such a sweetheart! I'm so glad you get along so well with Coal also; nice to have friends! Happy COTD.

You are a beautiful kitty Miss Boo. So cool your mom takes you to work.

Boo, what a little fuzz nugget you are! And so pretty in pink, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, little one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awww what a Sensational Little Cat of the Future you are Bodacious Boo^^, and you and your Orange Teddy Bear look so happy together.
    And you will delight so many people at Your Meeowies place or work, and as you are a small living piece of art, you will look great there, as young are so beautiful.

Coal jusr loves you Boo, you can see it in his eyes and his afce, that he really enjpys having a little protege to be his friend and we bet that having you Boo ^^ with your Kitten's ways makes Big Coal roll back the years and feel like a Kitten again himself.
    ^^
    We Found Cats send a Loving MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW Tou Our Newest Dynamic Duo Boo ^^ and Coal ^^, Our Newest Second Chance Cat Boo ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Baby Boo^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boo

Boo, you are so cute and sweet. It makes me want a kitten again... but my big boy Luke would not like it at all I'm sure. You certainly are a lucky little girl whose owner is taking great care of you. I like all the pics. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on being kitten/COTD! Kay in NC

Baby Boo

What a sweetie you are. I also have a black kitty named Boo and she looked just like you when she was small, so I know you're going to grow up to be a beautiful girl.

Boo-tiful!!

What great pictures, and what a great story! So how would I go about getting a job at your art gallery as a kitten minder??

I feel a road trip to Chattanooga coming on for a visit to Coal and Boo! You are an adorable kitten, Boo and how wonderful that you were rescued to a fabulous forever home! Happy Cat of the Day to Coal and Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

awwww!!! what a cutie you are baby girl!!!
    I'm so glad you were rescued in time from that dangerous place you were (who could have left you there!!! ) and now have your own home full of love (and toys )... and how lucky you are that mom takes you to work with her!!! isn't it awesome?

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you're being pampered and spoiled and getting all the treats your heart desires

Happy COTD baby Boo!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Aweee hello there Miss Boo.. Your such a wittle Cutie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

*thud* that's me fainting from the cuteness of seeing your wonderful pictures beautiful Boo!!!

How sweet can one kitten look? I bet you are a bit hit at the art gallery!!! I'd come in just to see you every day. I hope you and Coal too, are getting some special goodies today to celebrate your star status.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute Boo!

Oh my God - what a pretty lil' thing you are! You look like a slightly younger version of one of the three kittens I rescued last week! (I took them to my local animal shelter, which is very nice)...
    I'm so glad that you were saved from that overpass - what a horrid place to be!
    Enjoy life, lil' one...and your COTD!

Hi Boo,

Precious, precious, precious, that's what you are sweetheart.
    I am so happy to know that you were rescued from a very bad place and
    now have the best of places to live, safe & happy. Say hello to Coal for
    me, ok? Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Woo-hoo Boo I'm stuck on YOU (Coal is too)! Happy COTD and congrats to silly putty BooBear! Love your pix