Thread: Adorable Austen

Adorable Austen

Austen, your story is so heart warming! And how lovely to read about the kindest woman who rescues animals in dire need. These people are our unsung heroes and deserve all our support and praise. And to know that they check on the home before allowing their pets to leave is so commendable.

I can see why you were irresistable - loves shines from your beautiful big eyes, and you are meltingly beautiful. The photo of you all cuddled up with Tom Kitten is just adorable and I would love to give both of you a big kiss and cuddle. Tom Kitten would have been very upset to lose his big Maine Coon buddy, but it looks like you are just what the he needed to feel happy again.
    Bless you, Austen, and Tom Kitten, for making my day on your Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Austen, it's so good to know that you were in the loving care of such a good woman who rescues furkids and finds them homes. Then you were fortunate enough to go live w/humans who think that you're the "cat's pajamas". Well, w/a handsome face such as yours, who could resist? You've got a good, happy and long life ahead of you. Enjoy, handsome boy, and enjoy your day as COTD, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Austen (and Tom K.)

You guys sure look both comfortable and compatable, so glad to see that Tom appears to be on the road to emotional recovery, too. Have a good life together, guys.

Good morning Austen! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, what a heart warming story to kick off my morning! We give great thanks to the dear lady in the neighborhood for her selfless dedication and compassion, rescuing you (and so many others) and helping you to find your way to such a loving, caring, responsible forever home! And you know Austen, it sounds as though you as much helped rescue your family, as they did you! Bless you for helping to heal their hearts after the passing of your beloved predecessor, and Tom K's heart as well, helping to fill that empty spot in his heart; how lucky he is to have you as his best buddy and sidekick, his partner in mischief! hehe That shot of you two snuggling in your nest says it all! Yes, you truly are a dream kitty, your family's dream come true, and I hope for you and them many, many more wonderful, happy, love filled years together! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, and to Tom K too, you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Austen! I hope you and Tom K are both treated to a very special day of celebration and pampering!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awesome Austen

Good morning, Austen! Happy COTD to the cats pj's!! Sweet blissful sleep with your best bud Tom K.

What a beautiful story of Austen....and what a beautiful cat. It looks like he is one his way to a long and happy life with his new pal.....

Austen^^ , you are certainly the right Cat at the right time. You certainly are a Big Cat for being ten months old and are still we bet a growing concern.
    You are such a Big Cat of the Future and how nice it is of that Lady to give you and all of your Cat Friends a second chance to find a Furr Ever Home and as Stevie Wonder once wrote a Place in the sun.

You Austen ^^ and Tom Kitten^^ are bonding so nicely and its so good that Tom has a mentor to teach him, yet one who is close to his own age so you both can run , play and jump together.
    We know Austen^^ that you will repay Your New Family over a million times over in love and companionship for taking you in and making you and Tom Kitten^^ a Purrfect Companion.

We Found Cats^^ All send a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Cat Dynamic Duo Tom Kitten ^^ and Austen ^^ and Our Newest Ctas of the Future and Cats of the Day Tom Kitten ^^ and Austen^^ Furrever Friends!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Austen, I think your are the best friend Tom Kitten could ever have!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Austen, you are sleek, grey and beautiful! I bet the Killearn Kitties' hearts will skip a beat or two when they meet you! I wish you and Tom Kitten a very happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Austen you are certainly a gorgeous fellow!!!

What a wonderful lady to take unwanted kitties in and find them home. I'm so happy that she helped you find your forever home. You certainly look happy. I hope you and Tom K. are both having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austen

What this planet needs is a few zillion more folks like your kindly rescue lady -- I've known a very, very few such huge-hearted folks, who REALLY take major pains to rehab animals, even very 'special-needs' ones, AND take all the care in the world to ensure they ONLY go to very, very good and loving homes-- and every one I've met has been perpetually operating in the red, strapped for funds-- it's a crime, it truly is--

The happiest of COTD's to Austen and his family, bi-and quadrupedal-- congrats! You've all gotten WINNERS! enjoy a long and happy life together-

Hello Austen,

You are posed so sweetly for your picture sweetheart, you look like
    you are about to speak at any moment now. I'm sure you would like
    to thank the nice lady who took you in so you would find the great home
    you have now. You do look so right at home with Tom Kitten. What a
    wonderful pair you make. Congratulations on being honored today as
    our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you ( and Tom) many kisses and
    lovies on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

To Austen

You're an adorable Russian Blue, my sweet boy! I have one just like you - matter of fact it startled me to see how much you look like my "Ruble". Congrats on being COTD - you deserve it!

Austen, you are a most handsome Cat of the Day with your luxurious gray fur and those golden eyes! It was heartwarming to read the story of your rescue and now you have a forever home and a furever friend in Tom Kitten. You came to the family just when they needed you most after the loss of their Maine Coon.

You are indeed a very fine cat and I'm happy that you were picked to be our Cat of the Day today!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.