Thread: Tissot

Tissot

Hi Tissot ....You are a very handsome little fellow. First I have heard of your breed. I have 2 yorkies. I would love to have one just like you.
    I just love your color. You must be very special to get a window seat.Congratulations on DOTD. We all got to see how pretty you are.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Tissot what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Wouldn't I love to see your sweet doggy smile everyday? Yes, I would! How blessed your family and office workers are to see you every day. Gosh, I worked in an office for 20 years and never got a window view. How wonderful for you. It just shows how very special you are, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Tissot! Congratulations on nabbing our coveted Dog of the Day honors! Oh, what a precious pup you are; just look at that gorgeous smile! And those big, brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! I too had never heard of a Biewer Yorkie before; your coat and coloring are so, so lovely! And good on you sweetheart, getting the word out on just how special your breed is; you know, PetTalk is viewed world wide! hehe And you know Tissot, I'd be smiling too if I were special enough to warrant that coveted window seat! (I think you were well placed, being head of "marketing!") Your co-workers are so lucky to have you as their company mascot, brightening their days with your smile, your joyful personality! And your family luckier still, getting to take you home each night! hehe

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day on center stage, precious Tissot! I hope you and all of your co-workers, and your wonderful family, are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration! (Who knows what this may lead to...maybe a raise, a corner office with a view?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tissot,

Hey there cutie pie. What a adorable little fellow you are. I had not
    heard of your breed before, but I like it a lot. Your facial features are much
    clearer to see than the traditional black & tan. You are such a cutie & I
    love those pretty brown eyes. Congratulations on being chosen for
    honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending treats & hugs for you
    and your buddy Lexi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Tissot, what a cute fellow you are. And a working little man too. I bet I would love to go into an office that had you waiting there to greet me each day. I don't think I've seen your breed before, but you are so cute! Would love to kiss that dear little face. You're still a baby boy Tissot, so here's wishing you a long and happy life with your forever family. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Tissot!

Tissot - you are one cute, spunky lil' doggie! Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Tissot!!!!!

What a precious little boy! We've never heard of your breed either but we are intrigued to hear about you and to see how adorable you are. Those pics are priceless!! We would love to give you kisses in person but we can't so please ask Mom to do the honors. Congrats to you on your big day, cutie pie!! We hope to see more of you. Happiness always to our marvelous little DOTD!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Can't Tolerate This Heat" Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!