Thread: Belle Clarabelle!

Belle Clarabelle!

Hi cutie! I am totally in love with this face! Stunning, unique, precious!!!!
    I hope you live a long and happy life. Be careful outside, little one, OK?

Well, Clarabelle, if that isn't just the cutest picture I've ever seen! What a face! It's looks as though you're saying "Hi! Wanna play?!" But then calicos are so adorable anyhow, my personal favorite. I'll bet you're a real handful and it's just the way your humans like it. I'm getting too old to take in any more cats, especially kittens, but if I did, it would be one just like you. You really put a smile on my face this morning. You're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a Super Sweet Little Face you have Clarabelle , lively with twinkling eyes looking for adventure and maybe a bit of Kitten Mischief!!!
    You are such a Little Colorful Sweetheart with a Calico Cattitude and we envy your Family as they and you will have so many years of love , laughter companionship together.

You are going to be a do iy yourseldf Cat Kit , we sense. Take an Ultra Cute Kitten, add food, vet care TLC and Love and Frienship and one day , you will have a Cosmic Calico Cutie!!

We Found Cats All Love Calicos and will send a Marvellous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Little Friend ^^ , Our Newest Calico Cuteness ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Cuteness Personified Clarabelle ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome Clarabelle.. Your Calico markings are of such Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Awww, Clarabelle! What a beautiful calico kitten you are! I bet your house is full of fun with you around! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie Clarabelle and a very long, happy life to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

*thud* Clarabelle that was me fainting from the cuteness of your sweet face!!!

I just can't help smiling back at your big, happy, kitty smiling picture. What a treasure you are!!! I bet you keep your family on their toes, don't you? You look the inqusitive sort. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sweet girl!! Your beautiful BIG smile is contagious: it made me (and everyone at work) smile too

Happy COTD Clarabelle, my best wishes for a long life full of health and joy for you, you deserve it!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Clarabelle,
    if our 8 months old Orion looks like you in the first picture I know what he says to me - that is "PLAY....WITH....ME"
    And of course we would all oblige because whatever you say on your Cat of the Day day is the law

Hi there Clarabelle! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

You are just too, too cute for your own good, Clarabelle, and oh so beautiful to boot! Your markings and muted coloring are so pretty; and oh, that SMILE..or is that you "talking?" And with that joyful spirit of yours, your unbridled zest for life, your family most definitely is in for years of fun and adventure, smiles and laughs, and of course, love! I'm so happy to hear your serious health issues are behind you now, sweetheart; you sure do look like the picture of perfect health, and we thank your parents so very much for doing all that was needed to heal you!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, precious Clarabelle! I hope you and your best kitty bud, your fursib Ms. Jackson, and your humans, are all enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash! Please have your Mom give you and Ms. Jackson, a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling beautiful Clarabelle! Your picture brought such a smile to my face early this morning, and I had to come back and see you again!!

You are just too cute for words; I think I'm in love.

Have a wonderful day being the Belle of the ball!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Clarabelle,

Wow, your sweet face is a sure attention getter. I see you have
    inspired not one but two threads in your honor.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=162478

You look so happy & ready to go in your first picture & soooo sweet in
    the second. I hope you & Ms Jackson (love the name) have a great day
    of fun & galloping about to celebrate being our sweet CAT OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long, happy & healthy life sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Clarabelle!

What a cutie you are! I'm soooo glad that you were rescued, and now have a loving home.
    Keep on lying in those sun spots, and enjoy your COTD status!

A captured look that made me LMAO! Happy COTD to one pretty calico!