Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Storm,Alani, & Blaze Pictures-7-26-10

OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... How SWEEEEEEEET is that?!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Too cute!!! I just love the strange positions kittens get into and then fall sound asleep.

Hey, think Storm could have a talk with Paizly on being a little nicer to the little brudder? All Jax wants to do is cuddle but she'll have none of it!
    Storm is such a good boy.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Too. Darned. Cute.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I just wanna smooootch them to pieces!! Tooo darn CUTE!

*I've been Boo'd*

Thanks everyone. Yes, I agree that they're too cute and I keep on picking them both up and hugging and kissing them. They purr and just love it. Storm sure is a very good boy. Sky and Pearl have also been pretty good with them now too.

Poor Ziggy became so stressed out from them that she made herself sick again. I took her to the vet this morning because she was showing signs of her pancreatitis again which was also caused by stress last summer. They gave her sub-q fluids,a vitamin B12 shot, liquid pepcid, and I gave her some buperex for pain. By the time we got home she felt much better and was able to eat well without throwing up her food. I'm going to be treating her at home for the next 3 days with sub-q fluids and the other meds and hopefully she'll continue to do well. Please send some positive vibes her way. I feel so terrible but she stresses out so easily and hates any kind of change.

Hi Ziggy, I sure hope you're feeling better now that you've been to the whitecoat. In time you'll see that the new babies can be lots of fun to play with and they'll be your great friends. Sometimes it can be tough when things change, just give it a chance sweetie. Remember that your Meowmie still loves you very very much and all of your PT fans do too! I'm sending tons and tons of scritchies and lovies just for you

PS: Hey Ziggy, Groucho here. How about joining us on our Catmobile "Mystery Trip"? There's still time and plenty of room in the Catmobile. Maybe a few days away with friends you can talk to will help you unstress a bit. Call me on my cell phone, okay?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awww Ziggy. It's not that bad, really. I know, mom brought home a little fuzz ball to my domain a month ago too. I still hiss at him and won't let him get too close. But he is fun to play with (but only when I want to play with him). As long as you let him know who's boss things should be fine. That's what I'm doing with Jax (that's what they call him). Sooner or later he will learn I am the queen kitty in this house.

Paizly

Tracey, I'm so sorry Ziggy is so stressed out. That makes me so sad. Please give her some loves from me. And while you're at it, please give loves to the other 5 too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

great pics Tracey! Looks like things are going well!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

AWWWWWWWWWWW, so sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Thanks everyone. Yes, I agree that they're too cute and I keep on picking them both up and hugging and kissing them. They purr and just love it. Storm sure is a very good boy. Sky and Pearl have also been pretty good with them now too.

Poor Ziggy became so stressed out from them that she made herself sick again. I took her to the vet this morning because she was showing signs of her pancreatitis again which was also caused by stress last summer. They gave her sub-q fluids,a vitamin B12 shot, liquid pepcid, and I gave her some buperex for pain. By the time we got home she felt much better and was able to eat well without throwing up her food. I'm going to be treating her at home for the next 3 days with sub-q fluids and the other meds and hopefully she'll continue to do well. Please send some positive vibes her way. I feel so terrible but she stresses out so easily and hates any kind of change.
    BIG prayers and gentle hugs and kisses for sweet Ziggy Stardust -- I will go light a candle for her on gratefulness.org. And hugs and kisses for Storm, Pearl, Sky, Alani and Blaze! MMMMMMWAH!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks again everyone. Ziggy's feeling so much better now. Hopefully she'll continue to do well from now on.

Give kissies to Ziggy for me. When you're finished with that, kiss the rest of them! I so envy you with all that kitty love around you!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Your whole crew is beautiful, and those little ones are a couple of the cutest orange babies that I have ever seen! However - my heart belongs to Ziggy!!!!!!!

Kisses for all of the furkids, and make sure to sneak in a few extra for "you know who".
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Finally I managed to look at this thread- and oh what lovely pictures there are.
    It is so cute and encouraging to see Storm with the babies

Quote Originally Posted by Pomtzu
    Your whole crew is beautiful, and those little ones are a couple of the cutest orange babies that I have ever seen! However - my heart belongs to Ziggy!!!!!!!

Kisses for all of the furkids, and make sure to sneak in a few extra for "you know who".

Ziggy, you are so very bea-mew-tiful! I hope you feel much better and that you'll get along terrifically with your orange brothers. Mmwah! And Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah Mmwah for Sky, Storm, Pearl, Alani and Blaze.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678