Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta's A Swimmer!

Delta's A Swimmer!

Hey guys, haven't shown pictures of Delta lately, so I figured I would hop on here and show some. Delta and her golden retriever friend, Kody, love spending time at the water swimming. I'm so glad she loves to swim. Ever since that kiddie pool at the dog park, she's always been insane for it. LOL! Here are a few pictures... And one of Delta dressing up like Daddy. She didn't even care that she was in clothes. Lol She's going to be such a good girls when we eventually have kids.

OH yeah, don't mind the stuff in the background of the last pic. We are moving into a huge apartment. It's bigger than my parent's house. We can only afford it because our two friends from college are moving in with us, but this place is so pretty. Lol We're excited. We get the keys Friday.

Also, we're pretty much confirmed, but, we will be getting a new puppy in November. Lol This one will be our first conformation puppy. I'm suuuuper excited to get into the showing world and to have a good mentor (my breeder) We want a boy, but will take whichever one meshes with us the best. The puppies are due November 4th and the mother is my breeder's favorite girl. We are thinking, if it is a girl, about naming her Echo, and if it is a boy, he will be Doc. :-P I'm soooo excited to have two spotty dogs, and I think Delta is going to adore having a little one around the house. She plays so politely with little pups.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Hi, pretty Delta, and hi, pretty friend Kody! I'm glad you both had fun swimming! Monicanhonda, congrats on the new place and on the new family member !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I nearly had a heart attack!!.. new puppy you say.. YAY!!!!... by any chance you have a pic of the mom?.. any web we can check out

hehe.. awesome!!

and Delta is sure a multitask pupper.. yay for her!!.. you go girl!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Delta always melts my heart.

Another spotty dog? Kody is a cutie. Sweet little golden face.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Why, yes, I do have peektures of the parents. They are gorgeous. Dad is a little overspotted for my taste, but mom has really pretty spots and dad's face is SO adorable!!!!

MOM

CH Pokatalica's Moonstruck in Malibu (DOVE)

DAD

CH Pokatalica's Char-Da-Coal (CHAR)

Kody is cute... but he is very... active... I went over her house today and Kody jumped up on me even when I ignored, turned, and started to put a knee up. He even mouths your hands and covers you in slobber. I'm trying to help her teach him better... we'll see. I got her to switch his food from Pro Plan to the Honest Kitchen, so I'm happy.

Delta's so pretty! A new puppy? Yay!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Beautiful Delta *waves*!

Congratulations on getting another puppy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Delta swims! WOO HHOO how much fun is THIS! Have you been in WITH her at all? She is so pretty, I love seeing her.

Do they always have the life vests on? I thought those were more for boating, not just going in from shore. Does Delta let Kody get the toy sometimes, lol?

Delta in Daddy's camo, ha haa, she is a ham, loves posing for the camera.

The BIG new apartment sounds great, best wishes with that!

And a puppy on the way? You sure do have a lot going on just now! Awesome summer, huh? Enjoy it all!

Delta is stunning! =D Congrats on your future pup!

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

wow!!.. both parents are stunning.. I love heavy spotted dals .. and both are pretty gorgeous..

seeing mom is liver.. I´d love to see you getting a liver colored one .. well that´s if you like them too :P
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Lol, I normally don't like liver, but the light coloring of mom's liver color is actually really pretty and if it looks like mom, I wouldn't mind one. Zac still wants a b/w one though Lol

We took Delta swimming in my in laws pool so yes, that's how we first introduced her to the water. The steps in were kind of steep into that pool so she had to learn how to kind of jump into the pool.

Well, she still isn't confident in Kody's swimming, and I'm not in Delta's. Her butt sinks right down when she swims and so she splashes a crap load with her front paws because her butt is sinking. Lol I'm hoping it will help teach her to swim. I do let her swim without it but I think it makes her feel more safe. Lol

And yes, Kody goes and gets the toy, Delta meets him halfway and steals it. LOL She's so mean. hahaha

Where's little Remy? Delta is adorable as always!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Remy has been a butt head at the in laws house. Lol We're always over there, so of course Remy and Delta CONSTANTLY run around the house chasing each other and Remy does her beagle bark. Lol Remy is doing well, she is maintaining a good weight, the inlaws take her for a walk and she walks pretty good (with a halti LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post

Well, she still isn't confident in Kody's swimming, and I'm not in Delta's. Her butt sinks right down when she swims and so she splashes a crap load with her front paws because her butt is sinking. Lol I'm hoping it will help teach her to swim. I do let her swim without it but I think it makes her feel more safe. Lol

And yes, Kody goes and gets the toy, Delta meets him halfway and steals it. LOL She's so mean. hahaha
    If I remember right, the butt goes down to see if they can reach bottom. Once they can't reach, the splashing stops. AND, when they turn to return to shore, the splashing stops.

Delta, you telling Kody he needs to SHARE? Oh how funny, she steals it from him!

Hmm, well, we'll give it a try next time... she what happens