Thread: Sissi

Sissi

What a beautiful cat; love all that fur, and the darker points especially your tail. You look like a sweetheart, stay sweet and beautiful inside and out. Enjoy your special day today.

Sissi, you look like a little baby doll kitty! What an adorable face you have! It sounds like you have a sweet personality, too, so it's no wonder that you're COTD. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sassy Sissi

Sissi - you are one very cute ball of fur - lol! You look like a Persian - or at least, part Persian.
    I hope that your babies all have wonderful homes as you do...!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

What a Beautifuful Fun Fraualiein you are Sissi^^ , and quite the adventuresome Cat too, a regular Tomboy Cat climbing trees and running about outside.
    You have the spirit of adventure in you Sissi ^^, the call of the wild flows through your veins
    Not for you is sitting on a silk pillow enough.

We Found Cats wish we had a place where we could feel the wind oon our furm, the warnm breezers carressing us, and the grass beneath our feet, with trees to climb, bugs to chase and to find a pplace in the sun to lie and relax.

My Found Cats appreciate the Spirit of Adventure and sennd a warm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Thier Newest Friend Sissi ^^ All the way from Germany , Theire Newest Nature Girl ^^ and Our Newesy Cat of The Day ^^ Splendid Sissi^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Sissi,

You are beautiful. What gorgeous eyes you have Sissi.
    I loved seeing you kitten pictures too. Sounds like you have a very good
    life there with your family, with a garden to play in & soft bed to sleep
    when you are tired. Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of tender hugs & lovies for you dear Sissi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My what a beautiful face to grace my monitor this morning - Sissi, you are oh so lovely! It sounds as though you have a loving home - something we wish for all cats. Congrats on being a most wonderful Cat of the Day today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Sissi what a lovely girl you are for sure!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. They made me smile!!! I can tell you are much loved. I hope you and your entire family enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sissi, all I can say is that I LOVE YOUR FACE! How sweet and charming you must be. You are truly deserving of being COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi there Sissi! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! You are simply gorgeous, Sissi! What a stunning coat, what beautiful coloring you have; an ooh, those eyes! And your face, your expression...soo sweet! It's no wonder your Mommy loves you so very much! And speaking of mommies, I can just imagine what a good and loving mommy you are to your babies, Lilly, Purcy, Tiffany, Rosaly and Toni! What a lucky family, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving best furkid in you, Sissi!

Congratulations on your big day in the spotlight, Sissi! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration and pampering, sweetheart; playing in your garden, climbing trees, jumping through hoops! Love and cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Sissi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sissi - you are a stunner with your beautiful coat and big blue eyes!

I wish you lots of special treats and cuddles - an congrats on being our Super Sissi, Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a beautiful face you have dear Sissi!!
    I opened the web page today and left your sweet photo to brighten my day

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you had a beautiful day!!

Love and lots of kisses from Guatemala
    astrid

Sissi

Sissi, You are a beautiful cat. I really like your sweet face and coloring. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC USA

Oh, Sissi, I can see why you were chosen to be the Cat of the Day today! My, you're fur looks just like it was described, wispy and soft...and cuddly, too! Your markings are stunning and you have beautiful blue eyes! I see pink toes Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.