Thread: Kirbee

Kirbee

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely words concerning Kirbee. I was deeply moved.

Beautiful story, beautiful cat. Our pets do indeed enrich our lives, make us more than strands of DNA. Kirbee lives on now, not much more can we ask of life.

This story of your sweet Kirbee brought tears to my eyes. My sweet girl Pidgelet went to the Bridge last year and she was nearly 22. Isn't it wonderful how they bring us so much joy and even on the first steps of their journey to the Bridge they keep right on purring, as though they're comforting us instead of the other way around. I'm sure you do miss Kirbee just as I miss my Pidge. Your Kirbee was such a beautiful girl w/a gorgeous fur coat. The bonding between you will never fade away. She is definitely most deserving of her title of COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I remember the name Kirbee , she has been on Pet Talk before I believe.
    The fact that Kirbee lived to such a ripe Old Age of 21 says so very much about the TLC and Love that she recieved in her Furrever Home and how loved and treasured she was.

I pray that My Found Cats can live to be that age, and be as happy a Cat as Kirbee is.
    Kirbee has her job now with Our Awesome Angels Companions Army, checking out small family owned Diners to make sure that there is good food , and food all the Many Animal Angels will love.
    It is a tough job, but Kirbee and her Friends do that job so very well.

Michael, and Miquelito join Our Orange Porch Cat Angels who all know and love Kirbee in a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Dear Friend Angel Kirbee , Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day.
    Kirbee and Her Famiy will be reunited in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes, tears here upon reading about you, gorgeous Kirbee. As Medusa said, you were comforting your loved ones right up until you went to RB. Amazing what an impact kitties have on our lives, isn't it. I hope maybe you can let your loving family know you are okay by purring sometime when they are sleeping. You are a perfect COTD and will never be forgotten.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh yes, tears are falling here as well. My heart breaks, knowing how much your family misses you, dear Kirbee. What a beautiful kitty you were, in body and in heart, and we are so honored to have the chance to meet you, and to pay tribute to all that you meant to your family. How blessed they were to have had a furkid as precious as you.

I too was fortunate enough to have had a kitty who lived an amazing 21 years. And while our beloved furkids are never with us long enough, while the pain of losing them is so incredibly painful, to have had the privilege of sharing that many years of unconditional love and companionship with them is truly a gift from above. And now, healthy and whole once more, with that famous purring machine of yours running smoothly, and loudly, your beautiful song fills the air once more, serenading all of our beloved furangels there at the Rainbow Bridge.

And while you now don your angel wings Kirbee, your beautiful, gentle, loving spirit lives on in the hearts of your family, in the countless cherished memories you made, in the pawprints you left on their hearts. And one day, sometime in the distant future, you all will be reunited, and what a joyful day that will be.
    To Kirbee's family, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us. I hope seeing Kirbee being honored here today, reading the many notes of support and love, bring you some comfort. She truly was a very special kitty.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lexington, KY- "The Horse Capital of the World"- USA

Kirbee

Thank you so much for sharing Kirbee's sweet story, in particular the passing of her from this world to the Rainbow Bridge. I have two kitties and a dog right now and my oldest kitty is 15, a gray, dilute tabby female named "Erin", AKA "The Mouser", although she's never seen a mouse that I know of. She's a might fickle about her behavior at times but she's always been that way and she's never bitten any of us, only just bumped her open mouth on us as if to say, "I COULD have bitten you if I wanted to but I don't want to do it that way." Hearing Kirbee's story of the Rainbow Bridge reminds me of the other loving friends, both kitties and doggies, who have gone on before me to wait on the other side of the bridge until the time comes for me to leave this earth and join my Beloved Savior Jesus, and after that, I'll see all my much loved, and missed, little animal friends again. If I have to have one put to sleep, I always make sure I'm the very last image they see, so they have no fear. I keep my eyes near theirs until the "light" goes out. It hurts terribly to do that but I OWE them that and it's one last gift I can give me beloved friends. Our pets bring us so much joy but it hurts so to let them go. I hate the feeling of grief, like wearing a "concrete overcoat". Still, it's so worth it...
    Thank you for sharing your sweet Kirbee with us. She was a most beautiful kittykins, for sure.
    May the Lord bless and keep you all.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY
    USA

Kirbee

I lost my Gypsy last September, after she turned 15. I miss her so much...
    What a lovely lady you were, Kirby...I know that you are truly missed.

What a loving tribute to your Kirbee. She was indeed a beautiful
    friend & companion and I'm sure her she is deeply missed.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

When the time comes...

Your tribute made me think of my angel Beyli who I lost the first day of 2009 and have missed every day since. Like you, I stayed with him right up until he left and as hard as it is, I couldn't imagine him taking this last step without me by his side. For those of you who are not sure if you would have the courage or strength to stay with your beloved furry one until the end I have this poem for you to read:

When the time comes... (Author unknown) (Kleenex warning)

If it should be that I grow weak,
    and pain should keep me from my sleep;
    Then you must do what must be done,
    for this last battle can't be won.

You will be sad, I understand;
    but don't let grief then stay your hand.
    For this day more than all the rest,
    your love for me must stand the test.

We've had so many happy years;
    what is to come can hold no fears.
    You don't want me to suffer so...
    the time has come, please let me go.

Take me where my needs they'll tend,
    but please stay with me 'til the end.
    To hold me close and speak to me,
    until my eyes no longer see.

I know in time you will agree,
    it was a kindness done for me.
    Although my tail its last has waved,
    from pain and suffering I am saved.

Please do not grieve that it was you
    who had this painful thing to do.
    We've been so close, we two, these years;
    don't let your heart hold any tears.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

We had to put our beloved Tomas to sleep two years ago. He was going on 22 and held both of our hearts in his little paw. He was never a big cat, but at the end he only weighed 4 lbs. and would not eat. He knew it was time and so did we. My boyfriend was with him at the end and called me crying that Tomas was gone. To see a big, strong, man like him crying shows you just how much these little creatures can move us and how much they get us to love them. Kirbee is in a better place, with no pain at all. She is waiting for you to join her so she can show how wonderful everything is. When you meet again, the purring and pets will never stop. R.I.P. lovely Kirbee. You are still loved.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Your tribute to beautiful Kirbee brought tears to my eyes. She stretched out her nine lives as long as she could because she loved you and it's fitting and right that you were with her at the end. I truly believe she is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you and she's playing with all our beloved furry family members who have gone before us.

I hope Kirbee has found our April who went to the Bridge on June 26, 2010. She was only 10 and we really miss her. Play gently, Kirbee!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.