Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prettiest Pepsi!

Prettiest Pepsi!

Hi Pepsi. What a coincidence that you should come from Aberdeenshire, because that is where I am going today! I will keep my eyes peeled in case I should see you and your sister Peaches. Since you are a bit of a scaredy cat, I will peek under bushes and behind curtains. I'll probably be arrested!

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration today, Pepsi. Demand the best! Toys, food, catnip - it should all be yours today sweetie.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Pepsi

I thought your sister would be named Coke, but I guess not. You really are cute; I love the one black patch, one white patch over your eyes; very stylish. Happy COTD

Pepsi, I agree w/Barbiecat1; your facial markings are very stylish. Such a pretty girl you are. Enjoy your day as COTD, Pepsi girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That is a coincedence as Our Awesome Angels Army Companions are in the second week of their Scotish Tour staying in Castles and Abbeys, and visting the Pubs and of course all of their Scottish Pet Friends.
    We are betting that when Our Many Awesome Angels meet in Aberdeen, that Pepsi and Peaches will recieve a delegation of love with kippers , sausages and haggis!!
    You are such a pretty Pair of Lassies Pepsi and Peaches and we bet that you have the Cat Laddies lining up to be your friends.
    You are such a lovely Lassie Pepsi and you certainly look so happy in your chair , and quite the contented Cat Companion.

We Found Cats all send a Hoot Cat and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS to Pepsi ^^and Peaches^^ Our Scottish Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^ Peaches^^ and Pepsi^^, Sisters in Love!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pepsi

What a pretty kitty! She looks like a real cuddler. And, Mum, how dare you move in bed once your furkids have settled down? Don't you know that they are the queens of the house? Give them lots of love and a little catnip.

Nancy A

Pepsi, you are very beautiful! I like your pretty facial markings and your sweet expression in the second photo. Sometimes I have to move at night after my kitty has gotten comfortable, and like you, she doesn't like it! Happy Cat of the Day to you, prettiest Pepsi in Aberdeenshire!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Purdy Pepsi

Happy COTD! Its a good thing to be constantly aware of your surroundings. I say you're a "smarty cat" not a "scaredy cat"!

Pepsi what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

You certainly do have a cute face. No wonder you are the cutest on the block. I hope you and Peaches both enjoy your special Day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Pepsi,

You have the sweetest face, no wonder you are the prettest on your
    block. It does sound like you have the good life there with your mum
    and Sister Peaches. I hope you all can celebrate your honor as our special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & loveis sweet Pepsi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Pepsi! Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling girl! What a dainty, delicate, demure beauty you are, Pepsi! You look like you're sitting on your throne in that first photo! And oh, how regal you are! (Love the paw action, hehe). Yes, you certainly must be the cutest kid on the block (though perhaps sister Peaches has something to say about that)! How lucky your Mom is, having your beautiful, precious self, and dear Peaches, to snuggle up with at night, even if you do hog the pillow! I'm sure she wouldn't have it any other way! I know I'd be honored to call you both, my own!
    Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, precious Pepsi! I hope you and Peaches, and your beloved spider pal too, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day! I hope your proud Mom will pass along a bunch of extra hugs and kisses to you for me, and to Peaches, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pepsi, you sweet-face little kitty! What pretty markings you have on your face and you look so cute peeking out in the second picture. You look like my little Sofie! I think you're smart to be cautious, even though Mum thinks you're just shy. That's how cats live out their nine lives

Congratulations on being the cutest cat on the block and our very special Cat of the Day! I hope one day we will see your sister, Peaches, here, too

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Hello pepsi!

WHAT A TOTALLY CUTE NAME FOR A SWEET GIRL! I AM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY AND ONE OF MY FURRIES IS A BIT LIKE YOU-EXCEPT YOU'RE COAT HAS DEEPER GREY IN IT-ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND YOUR SISTER LIVE LARGE AND ON THE EDGE-LOL YOU GIRLS GO-HA HA! I ALSO HAVE A LARGE MALE TUXEDO CAT SO MY DOUBLE NED IS ALWAYS FULL TOO! PEPSI- IT IS SO NICE TO READ ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SIS AND THE HUMAN WHO SERVES ON YOUR "STAFF" SINCE I HAVE HEARD IT SAID THAT CATS DON'T HAVE OWNERS, BUT THEY HAVE STAFF WHO EXIST FOR THEIR BENEFIT! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER-SUSANSWATLIN518

Ah, Pepsi and Peaches - sounds yummy! You sure are a looker Pepsi; I love your black eyepatch and your fur looks so clean. Hope you get extra treats today and share with fursib Peaches. You are a beautiful COTD, Pepsi, and I hope you have many more years with your loving family.

Aww Pepsi you are so darn cute, i just want to cuddle you all up, and you live where i was born, in beautiful Aberdeenshire, you so are deserving of your title and prettiest Pepsi suits you so well, a bonnie wee quine indeed.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hi Pepsi - what a beautiful wee Scottish lassie you are! I love the way you pose on the chair with your paw draped on the side.

I bet you and Peaches have the most fun, chasing each other through the house, but woe betide her if she tries to play with your spider mouse! Closets are excellent hiding places, and it sounds like you fird the best ones for napping.

Congrats to you Pepsi, on being our special Cat of the Day, and also to Peaches! We hope to see some photos of Peaches too one day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell