Thread: Happy 7th Birthday Lacy (July 23)

Happy 7th Birthday Lacy (July 23)

Happy Birthday my Sweet Girl!
    I cannot believe that we are seven years later,Seems like yesterday i brought you home!You are as beautiful inside as you are out.We have had some trying times and you my girl have been there with me every step of the way.
    You are fate to me,When i went to go see your litter of siblings YOU were the one i was drawn too,You were taken..Each time i visited you were the one in my arms,Not your brother that i had chosen to take.The day i was to go get your brother i got the call saying the lady who had chosen you decided it was not the right time to add a dog to her life.So September 7th of 2003 was the day i brought you home.

You bring nothing but joy to my life,We have a bond like no other.Even though you get in trouble alot,I still love every second i spend with you.I swear you are human,a toddler at that.If you hurt yourself in the yard you stop dead in your tracks and look for me.Then run to me and always snuggle into me,You are comical a total spitfire at times.You truly keep me on my toes,And i enjoy every second of it!

I have tomorrow off,So Lacy and i are going to spend the day at the beach,Go for lunch possibly and stop by the icecream stand outside town(Her Fav!)

Happy Birthday my little Lacy Lou!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Jordan View Post
    Happy Birthday my Sweet Girl!
    IYou bring nothing but joy to my life,We have a bond like no other. Even though you get in trouble alot, I still love every second i spend with you. I swear you are human, a toddler at that. If you hurt yourself in the yard you stop dead in your tracks and look for me. Then run to me and always snuggle into me, You are comical a total spitfire at times. You truly keep me on my toes, And i enjoy every second of it!

Happy Birthday my little Lacy Lou!

Happy Birthday, Lacy! Your mom's words make my eyes get all leaky! Big hugs to YOU!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678