Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The hubs might be getting a shotgun..lol

The hubs might be getting a shotgun..lol

cause we´re having a GIRL!!.. LMAO.. hahaha.. yay!!

the shotgun is a joke... just like in the Twilight movie where the dad says "ok, let him in" and loads his.. hubby was joking he´d be like that if it was a girl.. lol

now he´s gonna pay.. mwahahahaha...

I´m really excited as it is what we both wanted this time around.. and hopefully it stays that way.. as you know in some cases they say girl and turns out a boy.. but even then we´ll be just as happy...

I haven´t told him yet as i want him to be here in person to tell him not over the phone.. so you guys are the first ones to know..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

What FUN news - congratulations!!

Woo Hoo a Girl.. how funny about hubs getting a shotgun.. Many Congrats.. Now we need to do names.. Any from you yet??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

My co-worker just had her baby today. They did not find out the gender and she was hoping for a girl. But instead she has a beautiful little boy. I'll bet they will find out ahead of time the next time around. hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

hehe.. thanks..

I do have one in mind.. just need to work it on hubby.. haha..

Jordan Arielle... for girl..
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Most dads do not even need a shotgun to intimidate teenage potential dates, and your baby already has a big brother waiting to help scare potential suitors!

Congratulations on your happy news! What does your son think? Let us know when you've told both your "boys"!
    I've Been Frosted

congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I get the shotgun part of it though. My dad was like that with me too, but he actually had one! haha You will have to tell us what your name ideas are when you start thinking of some!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Most dads do not even need a shotgun to intimidate teenage potential dates
    my dad being one of em.. lol.. not that he needed much shoo-ing from me though.. lol.. I was never too into boys afterall.. lol.. more tomboy almost until I met hubby haha..

well.. I told him.. he came home for like 5 minutes... and he was like O.O.. yay.. one could clearly see the mixed emotions.. lol.. he DID wanted a girl.. and now I think the penny just dropped and he´s assimilating it.. lol

my kid was kinda sad.. he wanted a brother.. the sadness lasted like 5 seconds though.. but he still would´ve liked more a boy than a yucky girl.. lol.. now he won´t like to share his room like he begged me to for when his baby brother came.. lol..

notes-to-my-husband blog

That is wonderful news, Isabel! Congrats!

WOOT! CONGRATS!

My first thought when I heard, 'its a girl' was...

Now, it's...

But KNOW that a firearm of some sort will be discussed during the first 'speech' to the young man who comes calling. LOL I was 15 once myself. Putting a little honest fear in the lad will be a good thing. LOL
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

I bet your son will be a great big brother. And he will love her just as much as you and your hubby.
    How old is your son again?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congratulations!!!!

Yup Brian = I want to be the fly on the wall when Hanna has her first date.. I will bet you will put the fear in that poor laddy's butt..

Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
    WOOT! CONGRATS!

Now, it's...

But KNOW that a firearm of some sort will be discussed during the first 'speech' to the young man who comes calling. LOL I was 15 once myself. Putting a little honest fear in the lad will be a good thing. LOL

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post

Now, it's...
    I think.. well. no.. I KNOW.. that´s how hubby is feeling... only other way around.. lol.. as he too wanted a girl this time.. but now he sees it too real.. haha

I´d too like to be a fly in the wall.. hehe.. Hannah is gonna be a heartbreaker

oh.. and my kid is 6.. so he´d either way be a protective one or the one that introduces his friend to her..

notes-to-my-husband blog