I don't remember when I got the transfer factor. I didn't find that it helped Morgan with his fibrosarcoma. But I don't think it hurt either. Except that he hated taking it. Finally I stopped giving it to him and let him enjoy the time that he had left. Especially food time, since that was one of his favorite times of the day. I am so very sorry to read of the ordeal that you've been going through. Being away from your baby on top of the cancer must just be terrible. I canceled a vacation to stay with Morgan. I know that isn't a realistic thing for you to consider, but I just want you to know that I can empathize with your situation. I too haven't been around on Pet Talk for the last few months. Most of the reason has was because of the sad things happening to the sweet kitties. I know that many wonderful stories are here also, but I just couldn't join in them. Anyway, please know that you and Halo and Bobcat will all be in my thoughts. I hope that Halo has the most pleasant times possible during this time.