Good morning and happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Lady Bug! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your well earned day on center stage! What a stunning, magnificent horse you are, and clearly the love of your proud person's life, and rightfully so! The love and respect she holds in her heart for you can be felt through each and every loving word in her touching tribute! How lucky she is to have such a beautiful, talented, intelligent; gentle and loving best friend, riding partner and soul mate for life, in you! Your photos are at the same time precious, heart melting, and beautiful! I especially love the one of you with your proud guardian aboard, and oh, the one of you with one of your young trail riders (and the one of you in your face mask, which is simply precious, hehe; sorry, while I've seen it before, I don't know the proper name for that)!

A human couldn't wish for a more wonderful companion than you dear Lady, and I wish for you and yours, many, many more wonderful years together, in and out of the ring! Wishing too for an easy, uneventful pregnancy! Oh, how neat that will be, welcoming a baby Lady Bug into this world, to carry on your legacy!

Thanks for the big smiles, beautiful Lady! Enjoy your big day, being loved and spoiled to pieces! And please have your person give you a big neck hug and favorite treat, for me!