Thread: Cookie

Cookie

If ever there was a little charmer, Cookie, it is you. Look at your baby pic - you are as cute as a button.

So sad to read about your mom and how you and your little furrsibs were starving. But now you are in the best place ever, with a doting family to look after you and make sure you are never hungry again.

Daddy's girl - wow, I can see why as you have obviously read Paul Gallico's The Silent Miaow, and learned fast that to get whatever you want, you must befriend the man of the house!

Congrats on being our Cutest Cuddly Cookie, Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a wonderful cat.

awwwwwwwwww what a cutie you are Cookie.

Cookie

Cookie, Oh My Goodness, Look at your CUTE baby picture! Little kittens are simply adorable and you grew up and now you are a pretty cat. I'm so glad you have a good home and good people who love you and you love them and the cats. Congrats on COTD! Kay in NC

Cookie

You are so adorable and so happy that things worked out for the best,love that you are a daddys girl too!
    I dont want to infringe on your story but now have 4 kittens with the mom wander into my backyard -iam waiting on a trapper to help me catch them -sociallize them then be put up for adoption-iam taking one if we have any luck-i have the meaniest neighbors who i saw spraying them all with a hose because they went into his yard the poor little ones didnt know what hit them- and i sit here and hold my breathe everytime they are around that they dont go where he is or the next house over where they have two dogs i know would hurt them badly,yet is hard to keep them in my yard since the mom seems feral but not nasty-so Cookie am hoping for a outcome as good as yours and when i saw your story it gave me some hope--keep us in your thoughts!

Thanks re Cookie

Hello!

Just a note to thank all that posted such sweet comments about Cookie. It was so nice to read those and sure made my day and I'm so happy Cookie is COTD!

Cookie is doing very well. She and Pixie were in a wrestling contest this morning but I'm not sure which kitty won. LOL!

Sherry
    [email protected]

From a bad start in life, you certainly moved up in the world. I'm so happy for you and your fursibs. Nothing but the good life for you all from now on, as it should be. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a sad start in your life you and your Siblings had Cookie, having your Mamma murdered and leaving you all helpless and unable to feed or care for yourselves.
    Thank God , for the kindness of strangers, and all of you were able to survive and you all found Furr Ever Homes to live in , and now you can live long and prosper.

Your Mamma is with Our Awesome Angels Army in the Baby Animal Care Divison and comes by to see how her Kittens are doing , and she blesses rveryone who helped take her Babies in when they needed help the most!!!
    You are a Cool Cookie and it's good to see that you are so LOVED!!!

All WE Found Cats send a MEEEOOOW started by Our Porch Mamma Cat Karina Angelwho got her 5 Babies to safety befor she died of FIP and FELV
    and Send thier Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Your Mamma Cat ^^ in Paradise , Your Three Sibings in their FurrEver Homes ^^ ^^ ^^ , The Kind People who took in You when You were so helpless , and To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Second Chance Cat Cosmically Cute Cookie^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cookie what an adorable scamp you are!!!

I am so happy that you and your siblings all have wonderful homes now. I am so sorry about your mommy though. I know she is keeping an eye on all of you from the Rainbow Bridge. Your human family is so blessed to have you with them now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Cookie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, your Mom Sherry, your entire family! What a painfully precious little one you were, and what a beautiful young lady you've grown up to be! We can't thank enough, all of those involved in your and your siblings rescue and re-homing! I'm so very sorry to hear that your furmom was not as fortunate as you and your sibs. I can't for the life of me understand such cruelty to defenseless animals. But she's safe now at the Rainbow Bridge, and no doubt looking down upon you today, so happy to see her baby girl healthy and thriving, being so loved. And as for that special connection you share with your Daddy; well, having been a "Daddy's Girl" myself, I can relate, hehe; doesn' get much better than that! Bless you sweetheart, for bringing so much joy and happiness to your forever family; how well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded! Continue to enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with your Mom and Dad, your skin sibling and Pixie; you sure deserve it! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Cookie, and to Pixie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Who could resist that little kitten face, with the sad eyes as if you're saying "You gonna take me home and love me furever, right? Right?" AWWWW!

Happy COTD, beautiful Cookie! Your eyes now look bright, shining with love for and from your family.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Cute Cookie!

You were adorable as a kitten, and you are adorable now!
    Aren't you glad that the nice ladies saved you and your siblings? And now you have a wonderful home!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Cookie!

Cookie, what an adorable wee kitten you were and what a beautiful big girl! How wonderful that you have a loving forever home !

Happy Cat of the Day, sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi cookie

KUDOS GALORE TO YOUR LOVING HUMANS FOR GIVING AND SHARING LOVE AND HOME WITH YOU IN YOUR HOUR OF HUNGER AND NEED.YOUR COAT MARKINGS ARE GORGEOUS! YOU'RE OK NOW AND THAT'S ONE HAPPY ENDING. THOSE EYES ARE SO SHINY AND SWEET-HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! SUSANSWATLIN518