Thread: Fantom

Fantom

You are SO cute Fantom. Wish I could give you a big hug.

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Fantom! Awww, what a beautiful Chin boy you are! Yo're melting my heart, sweetie, hehe. I've never met a Chin with your most unique coloring before; so lovely, so special! Speaking of special, everything about you is special, from your outer beauty, to your sweet and loving personality! How lucky your Mom, and your best bud and mate Opera are, to have a sweet, loyal and loving furkid and mate such as you in their lives! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Fantom! I hope you and Opera are both treated to a very happy, fun and love filled day, being spoiled to the max! Cuddles and love to you and Opera both!!! Thanks for starting my Sunday off with a huge smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fantom what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. What beautiful markings you have. You do look like the lead actor in Phantom of the Opera!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you and Opera as best friends. I hope you all enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh you little fluffy ball of cuteness. I laughed when I saw that salt and pepper shaker face. What a joy you are. I just want to cuddle you in my arms. Happy Happy Pet of the Day Fantom.

Handsome Fantom, I'm sure you have many fans! How kind of you to groom and protect your girlfriend. You are quite a gentleman. I hope you both enjoy a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh my gosh Fantom, you're adorable! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla