Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Is there an update on Johnny yet? i only just discovered this thread,the people here are truly amazing, always knew that, and to those monsters they call children and their parents, i hope they throw the book at them, this is disgusting, and that is putting it mildly.

Get well little sweet Johnny, you are in our thoughts down under, and we hope that all will be well with you again and soon you will be painfree and wagging your tail in happiness.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm on there!!! Thanks, Laura!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I would like to donate, but I may not be able to do so right now. I will continue to follow this thread, and Jonny Walker is in my prayers.

Hey Everyone,

Each and every one of you are terrific. May God bless you all and all of your pets. We have been on the phone and e-mailing everyone we know. The response is overwhelming. We truly appreciate all of the love, support, and prayers. Kev, thanks for keeping me updated. You are doing great. Jason, you are wonderful. Karen, Trish, and everyone, from the bottom of our hearts, Thank You. We continue to pray for you JW. PT's, when you visit JW, please send our hugs and kisses. We LOVE you JW!!!!

Kelly, Shannon, and Lady Bug

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Is there an update on Johnny yet? i only just discovered this thread,the people here are truly amazing, always knew that, and to those monsters they call children and their parents, i hope they throw the book at them, this is disgusting, and that is putting it mildly.

Get well little sweet Johnny, you are in our thoughts down under, and we hope that all will be well with you again and soon you will be painfree and wagging your tail in happiness.
    Yes, he'll be having surgery tomorrow morning, Carole!
    I've Been Frosted

I just joined Pet Talk after reading Jonny's story and seeing the wonderful community here helping him and the people that love him. Bravo to all of you for working so hard for this sweet boy, I have shared his story with all my contacts. Thank you, prayers and love to JW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    Shais_mom,
    We thank you for your Prayers and Rest Assure this will not be swept under the rug.

I certainly didn't get that impression reading your posts and phred's commentary that he talked to them himself. Just saying' IF! Good Luck and GODSPEED!
    get well soon Johnny Walker!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post

I certainly didn't get that impression reading your posts and phred's commentary that he talked to them himself. Just saying' IF! Good Luck and GODSPEED!
    get well soon Johnny Walker!
    shais_mom I do apologize if gave you the wrong impression, I just sent you a PM on why I put that in bold. And thank you cause I feel we will need all the luck we can get to get these kids brought to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    shais_mom I do apologize if gave you the wrong impression, I just sent you a PM on why I put that in bold. And thank you cause I feel we will need all the luck we can get to get these kids brought to justice.
    no worries
    All's well!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

A lot of my friends were stirred up after posting this on facebook... we all send our wishes and hope that things will be taken care of with these children. It's so great to hear the surgery can happen... I hope everything goes great. JW is such a little trooper and that first picture of him on here just haunts me every time I think about this... What a sweet sweet boy JW seems to be... Good luck little buddy <3
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

I found it

For those who were unable to find Jonny-Walker on facebook I found it and decided to paste it here http://bn-in.facebook.com/photo.php?...19462211408562
    They are doing an incrediable job Helping us get his story makes you want to cry. Thank All of You at the La. Veterinary Referral Center for all the love and care you have given Jonny Walker
    Last edited by Kev68; 07-22-2010 at 12:54 AM.

I'm so glad to hear that Jonny Walker will be having his surgery tomorrow. I hope that everything will go well and that he'll recover quickly. PT people are amazing and I'm so glad to hear that Laura will be able to represent PT tomorrow when she goes to see him. Many more prayers and positive thoughts are going out to JW.

I am in shock. I can just imagine the poor friendly doggy who was knocked while he was blindly trusting any human If we can call human people who can do that.

Everyone is amazing. I wish full success for the surgery and quick recovery to Jonny Walker.

Introducing "Trish" from Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center ...

"Trish" sort of 'slipped into' Pet Talk without a lot of fuss ...

WELCOME to "Sam06" otherwise known as "Trish"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam06 View Post

I signed up for this website last night in order to be able to give
    an update from our hospital on Johnny Walker.

Everyone worked today to secure donations towards the continuing care and need for surgery for Johnny. I have received $1600 between
    yesterday and today in phone call transactions for Johnny.

I contacted a local radio station and told the story and asked for it to be mentioned.

I will also reach out to our local Chamber of Commerce as we are business members with them
    and will ask them to notify all of the Chamber members of this need.

The Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center is owned by three doctors:
    Dr. David Kergosien, Dr. Elizabeth Kergosien and Dr. Kenneth Arceneaux.

Dr. David Kergosien is a diplomate with the American College of Veterinary Surgeons. He has offered to volunteer his time and surgical skills to
    perform this surgery. We are working very closely with the owners and all donors to make this happen.

We are still taking and in need of donations.
    Anyone interested in donating may call our main number, 985-626-4862 and ask for Trish.
    I am handling all of the transactions to keep things simple and consistent. In the event that someone calls and I am not here (like at night), the receptionists are taking names and numbers and I am returning calls. I will be in the office all day on Thursday and Friday.

I will keep everyone posted on this site.

/s/ Trish, on behalf of Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, LA

Quote Originally Posted by PupDawg View Post
    I just joined Pet Talk after reading Jonny's story and seeing the wonderful community here helping him and the people that love him. Bravo to all of you for working so hard for this sweet boy, I have shared his story with all my contacts. Thank you, prayers and love to JW.
    One of my FB pals joined too Welcome Pupdawg