Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Give your friend a hug from me!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Give your friend a hug from me!
    I wish I could, trust me. But she's all the way over in Delaware!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Absolutely appalled!!!
    I am working out the time difference so I can make a call to donate from Down Under.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    But if it seems the sheriff's office has let this be swept under the rug at anytime, please let me know, I can certainly add my voice to that.
    Laura - Please give JW a gentle kiss from me. I know you will represent us well, Thank you for doing what several of us would love to do but can't.
    Shais_mom,
    We thank you for your Prayers and Rest Assure this will not be swept under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Absolutely appalled!!!
    I am working out the time difference so I can make a call to donate from Down Under.
    Thank you captin, I just wanted you to know even with a time differance this is a 24hr Animal Hospital if you call and you get their recording it tells you to press 1 for an emergency and someone will take your call and your information. Trish understood that this may happen at times and she said they would be prepaired for this. God Bless You

I do believe they have raised all of the money needed for the down payment of $2500!!!
    I happen to know this because my friend (as I stated earlier, the one who has the cat, G, that I watched) donated the remaining amount when she got through tonight. She is awesome!!!
    WOW! This is absolutely the most amazing thing In the WORLD!!! I am making the card to take tomorrow with the comments of good wishes, thoughts and prayers I have collected here in this thread.. Whoever this person is, do you think she would mind if I just added her as Anonymous Angel? She deserves a place on that card after a donation like that!

To everyone else, I have went through this entire thread and written down your comments of prayers, thoughts, well wishes, love ect and put your screen name here under the brief comment and as Karen suggested your location so they can see how far this has went so far. I still want to add several comments that have been posted since I wrote them all down and add this wonderful anonymous angel if Taz gives the go ahead.. Then I can finish it up and hopefully post it for everyone to see..Print it out and have it ready to go in the morning..

I SO want to meet JW tomorrow but if he is in surgery, I will not complain one bit... I will be happy for him to be getting the care he needs, maybe I will get to meet him some other time.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Laura, my friend saw your post and said she would love for you to add her to the card. Her name is Brandi and she is in Delaware.

Thank you so much for doing this for us, Laura. We really appreciate it!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Laura, please add my prayers and love to Jonny!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Jonny Walker
    Once upon a time someone abandoned you
    And you came upon a good place to call home
    Your sweet hound eyes, and soft floppy ears
    Match the gentleness of your demeanor
    And three families adopted you or you them
    Making friends and better neighbors of them all
    Then it happened,
    Your newfound happiness and sweetness
    Betrayed you as the small humans
    (We are ashamed they are our species)
    Hurt you so badly.
    But because of the love you have brought them
    Your people reached out
    And you have been in our prayers and thoughts,
    All around this big world
    And we will all be asking angels to guide
    The surgeon's sure hands
    As he does the work that helps you
    On the road to recovery
    Back to health and free from pain again.
    Stay strong, dear heart, and know we love you
    Even if we, strangers once, have never been thumped
    By your wagging tail.
    I've Been Frosted

Message from Trish I wanted to share

I got this e-mail from Trish and wanted to share with everyong here.

Hey Kev,

I am still at work but getting ready to go. Just before I planned to leave a few minutes ago, I checked my voice mail and had three messages. I returned these calls and just now, at 8:19 pm, I got one donation for $900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got another one for $25 with the same person giving another $50 on Friday when he gets paid.

We now have collected a total of $2525 in the last 24-48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just emailed Dr. Kergosien. Surgery will be tomorrow. I had to send this to you before I walk out to update you. Please let Kelly know for me and Jason as well. I am so happy for you. Had to share the great news.

Trish

But lets keep in mind there will still be cost involved for his aftercare. So we still need donations. God Bless each and everyone of you.
    Last edited by Kev68; 07-21-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Laura, my friend saw your post and said she would love for you to add her to the card. Her name is Brandi
    Consider it done Taz, she is sure an angel!

Got you too Catty!

OMG! LES big time! PT is amazing. Thank you Karen for cross posting this as I never come over to the Dog side. This merits EVERYONE on PT knowing about it...heck everyone in the WORLD to know it. The power of love on PT is amazing. It's the only thing that keeps me from wanting to inflict the same damage to that so called "child". He's in for a very dark life. I get paid tomorrow and will call with a donation.
    Laura, who rocks? That would be YOU! Thanks so much for "representing"! You are all that is good and kind in the world. Kisses for JW from me. God bless you all!
    Claudia & Calvin
    SF

The card is done, printed out and in my purse for in the morning.. I don't know that I will even have time to check in here in the morning before I leave so I wanted to post it for everyone to see.. I probably mistakes, I am sure there has to be since I had this idea rather late and it was a hurry up job.... Sorry for any mispellling or mistakes.. Remember, it is the thought that counts and hopefully JW won't hold it against me! LOL!

Now to see how big or small this shows up here.. the one I am taking is full size, printed on 8X10 photo paper.

I am off to bed, I have had a really full day today...

dang, I'm too late to have you add me to the card...
    Give him a pet for me, okay?

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Laura, please give Jonny Walker some gentle kisses from me and tell him we all love him. Thank you so much for going. I pray for a wonderful trip for you as our PT representative. Please put my name on the card. It's Terry. Can't wait to hear about this when you get back!!

So glad to hear this is a 24 hour center. I pressed one for emergency, got a young lady that connected me to Trish's voice mail. I look forward to making a donation tomorrow to wonderful, sweet Jonny.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!