Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Spur of the Moment

We went to visit my wifes mom today and when we left she stated "I want to go visit Johnny." So guess where we went? Yes we visited Johnny Walker today. He was in good Sprits and was glad to see some familiar faces. I am telling you this because when I get these pictures uploaded from the i-phone he had a message for everyone that sent him Huggs and Kisses.

Heres Johnny.

This picture is for everyone who sent me Kisses

This is for everyone who has sent Huggs and belly rubs

Awww, bellyrubs for that spotted tummy!
    I've Been Frosted

He looks fantastic!!! Still praying for you day and night, Jonny. You are a big ole sweetheart!! Adorable is putting it mildly. I love that happy smile with you on your back.

Thanks Kev. You are quite a man. I know your Mom is super proud of you and she has every reason to be. Keep up the great work!!! We love you for keeping us informed.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I can not get over how much better he looks in these pictures. The spark is in his eyes, he looks HAPPY and seems to be smiling at us. He looks like a normal dog again! These are adoreable pictures Kevlin.. Looks like he has had a Hollywood makeover! ***GO JOHNNY GO!***

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

~

I too am sitting her in Tears.
    I can't say that we are awesome but I only was able to send love and prayers and good thoughts but each and every single person that sent any kind of help IS awesome!
    I am PROUD to be a member of PT!
    Nice to "see" you Kevlin!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I will be on the radio in Florida tomorrow, and will tell folks the Jonny Walker story then - see the thread over in Town Hall if you want to listen in!

Cool!

That worried look in Johnny's eyes is gone!

Kevlin, I'm glad that you decided to go visit JW today. He sure looks wonderful in these pictures. He remains in my thoughts and prayers.

hi kev

great pics i am shannon sister and and its the first time i have posted a reply but its the most heartbreakin thing but i too rescued a dog from there but by shannons church she was a stray who had been dropped off alone with her buddy and the brats down the road attacked her buddy with their pitt so next day when i heard about it and that she was gonna be next i found her took her home still got her made all kinds of reports just like we all did with jonny but the only thing that happen in that town was a animal officer told me 2days later "well i drove down there and didnt see anyone now he had names address and everything so THANK GOD for jonny he may have put animal rights on the map there and who ever son jason is hes a fine young man and thoses awful kids should be retaught by jason mom she did a great job proud we will have him fighting for our country everyone from prayers to donations to the rescue groups to the med staff to staff at pettalk just earned their furry wings

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    I too am sitting her in Tears.
    I can't say that we are awesome but I only was able to send love and prayers and good thoughts but each and every single person that sent any kind of help IS awesome!
    I am PROUD to be a member of PT!
    Nice to "see" you Kevlin!!
    prayers go alone way after all the first one to save jonny was GOD and then he surrounded him with wonderful humans everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    This is so cool. We are so lucky to see this all come to this point. Thanks again to everybody!!!

blue, I know it isn't easy coming up with anything family friendly for this thread. This can bring out the worst in anyone. Good job coming up with that great pinata party idea. I'll make the cupcakes for the party.
    put a few scooby snacks in some of them lol

Call From our local news

Just recieved a call from Channel 33 which is a local NBC station. They are comeing @ 1pm to cover Johnny's Story. remember PT the story Broke here on Pet of the Day first and everyone has helped this story get out. Thanks to animal lover's from all over the world, my neighbors, and myself we finally got the story out there.
    My neighbors and myself would like to see this on the World News so that Animal Abuser's everywhere will think is there someone watching before they do this again. If that thought saves 1 animal stray or owned, Dog, bird, cat, etc... than our mission has worked, but is not over.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Kevlin, I'm glad that you decided to go visit JW today. He sure looks wonderful in these pictures. He remains in my thoughts and prayers.
    krazyaboutkatz, I am glad my wife wanted to go because I know it means alot to all of you, But it meant the world to Johnny. I think those 2 pictures showed it the best. There are more pictures some of which shows Johnny's battle wounds from the knife just mom and I are working on resizeing them. So there are more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    Just recieved a call from Channel 33 which is a local NBC station. They are comeing @ 1pm to cover Johnny's Story. remember PT the story Broke here on Pet of the Day first and everyone has helped this story get out. Thanks to animal lover's from all over the world, my neighbors, and myself we finally got the story out there.
    My neighbors and myself would like to see this on the World News so that Animal Abuser's everywhere will think is there someone watching before they do this again. If that thought saves 1 animal stray or owned, Dog, bird, cat, etc... than our mission has worked, but is not over.
    This is wonderful news. Yes, it would be great if JW's story could be aired on the World News.