I'm here because this is a site for animal lovers. Just 6 hours ago my dog that is loved by many people has just been really injured.

The story is, I had come home from work to find my dog laying on my porch with blood everywhere. I looked at him really closely to find he had been bleeding from the mouth. My neighbor came over and told me what had happened. He said that a 2 little boys and a girl had been messing with your dog, i asked what happen and he said that the girl called him over and the boy hit him in the face with an aluminum baseball bat.

Well Jonny is one of the nicest dogs I have every come across he is friendly to anyone. There was no reason to hurt him! I looked closely at him and noticed that his jaw was broken and he was missing teeth now. Nearly broke my heart.

I post this because If anyone can help it would be a blessing!

I took Jonny to the vet and they said normaly they won't admit him unless we have all the money up front and at them moment we don't. They said they would keep him over the weekend to make sure he is ok but we need to figure something out.

I come her to ask for help if possible by anyone. Any doniations would be very helpful into saving him. My contact information is 1-985-662-4651. I can give information to the vet clince if needed.

I thank you for any help you might give.

Thank you, Jason Mulvey.

( I'm not sure if this image will show, I'm new to this page. If it does not show let me know and I will get you p[ictures of his abuse and before his abuse.)