Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Tring to get the Media involved

Today I haven't heard anything from the Sheriff, so I decided to put my foot in a new direction. I just sent an e-mail to a local news station with breif discription of what happened to Jonny. PTer's keep your fingers crossed and pray that they take intrest. I will keep you posted on this and we will see where it goes. If they are intreasted they will look at this Thread.

Now on to new news we plan to go see Jonny tomorrow afternoon and drop off the donations we have recieved so far. I plan to ask if I can get an Itemized list of damages that Jonny suffered at the hands of this PUNK Kid. As you can tell Jonny's new found families DO NOT intend to let this rest until Justice served. Even if this has to become a Nation wide new event.
    Lets all remember to so our little Prayer for Jonny and that justice will be served on his part.

Many many prayers for Jonny Walker.

Poor boy.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

They have not yet done the surgery, anyone can PM me for more details. Keep the prayers coming, he surely needs them.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

They have not yet done the surgery,

anyone can PM me for more details.

Why can't we just SEE them as Post / Update here in the thread ??

I'll PM you.
    I've Been Frosted

Basically it is coming down to a matter of funding, please keep everyone in your prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

MONEY is needed - a LOT of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Basically it is coming down to a matter of funding ...
    The Vets need $3,000 in order to start the surgery.
    (And that's WITH a charity discount already deducted!)

Johnny's three care-giver families have collected about $300 so far ...
    Another $300 has been pledged ...

We're only $2,400 short.

I have just been on the phone with someone at the Louisiana SPCA, and the woman I spoke to is going to have the director call me back, and see if there is anything they can do, too, whether with dollars or pressure or anything ... I pointed her to this thread, so she could see everything, hopefully they might be able to help as well.
    I've Been Frosted

Poor baby!!

I wish I was in the position to give more, but I have hardly enough for my girls and myself. I won 10 Euro in the lottery last weekend, I will gladly donate them if there's a paypal account... I'm sorry that I can't give more.

Kirsten

Awww, thanks, Kirsten, I just called, and they don't have a paypal account.

Someone from a closer SPCA just called me, and she's going to call Jason - the original poster, and see where the incident happened, hopefully they will be able to help.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my God. I have no words. I'll be calling the Vet center with a donation, immediately. I hope and pray he will recover. I'm sick to my stomach; cannot believe cruelty. All my love to this precious soul, and his family. You are the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks, Sandra, it is so sad! Anyone who calls, Trish is the one handling his case.
    I've Been Frosted

Just got off the phone with the Vet Ref Cntr, a wonderful woman named Trish, the head coordinaor. She was encouraging, said one of the family's who care for him just visited, and were very hopeful that they could raise the funds; she also said the hospital itself is making call, reaching out in the community, for donations. Trish said they're hoping to do the surgery Wed. night or Thurs. A.M. Trish was terrific, took all my contact info. and said that all donators will be called and updated on his condition daily, and before anything is done, and she too is hoping for surgery Wed. night/Thurs. morning.
    If anyone can donate, even a small amount, it will help...it all adds up.
    Gosh, still shaking over this.

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yes Karen, she was terrific. Thank God I saw your post of FB; no PM's here; I wouldn't have known. Thank you for geting this rolling, and to the families of Jonny, the children who love this beautiful boy, have faith; we'll do this.

I'm just now seeing this. All I can do right now is keep Jonny Walker in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well and he makes a full recovery.

I also hope that the kids that did this will get what they deserve. They also need psychiatric help before they end up killing others.