Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Whysmom View Post
    Just joined PT after following sweet Johnny's story. So glad to read that he has had surgery and is doing better. Sending prayers and healing thoughts to him. Now off to call and make a donation. Get Well Johnny we are rooting for you BIG TIME!!!

ps Moon and Bean this is Wyomings Mom from dogster thanks for letting us know about Johnny

Thanks Deb! You're the best and welcome to PT

Darn...can't see pics on this computer; have to wait until I get home

Laura...thanks for the update! I can't wait to see the pictures and I loved your account of the visit

Here is is with his little human that did his heart so much good to see..

Here you can see how is nose was broken and it is turned up a little.

There is even a open spot on the top of his snout... From the hit?

Then he saw that sofa with his little human on it and he wanted up there...
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 07-22-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Just got off the phone with Trish and you are right she is a fabulous lady!! Told me that Johnny is out of surgury and she was waiting to speak with the surgeon and then she would be posting an update for everyone. She also told me that close to $3400 has been raised so far!!! Way to go. With all this love and support Johnny is going to get through all this. The pictures of the visit are great!!

He is just a sweet soul that loves his little humans, I can't wait till he is all better and I get to see him healthy, well and normal.. As GOOD as he was today, he had to be suffering but he was SO happy to see his little human..

Now, I got to go do the video and see if I can get it upoaded somewhere to post!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Now, I got to go do the video and see if I can get it upoaded somewhere to post!
    Try YouTube- their main thing is videos and video sharing!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Laura, what a great update! I can't tell you how happy and relieved I was hearing that Jonny has come through the surgery and (paws crossed) is resting comfortably. The pictures are melting my heart, and oh, how the tears fell seeing the one of him reading his card, heading off to the OR. Can't wait to hear he's awake, of that first tail wag! We love you Jonny! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, sweet baby boy!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-22-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

yay Johhny!!.. so adorable and cute to see him with his lil person.. aww..

thnx for sharing the pics... get well soon
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Ugh, I am in tears all over again. This is just the sweetest thing!
    It's also nice to put a face to the voice, Trish. You look just as nice as you are!!

Thank you Laura for representing all of us this morning.

Now I have to go check my make-up.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I love him!!!!!!!

Like everybody else here, this story is almost more than I can believe!!! How awesome is this that Laura and Kev are Mom and Son? Who knew?? Laura you done good with that boy.

Thanks so much for going there and getting pictures of Jonny Angel. He is such a sweetheart. I can't stop crying after seeing him looking at the card. Great pictures of him but so so so sad.

I'm thrilled he is out of surgery and doing well so far. YAY!!!!!

In my wildest dreams I could never imagine being so close to all of the happenings in a story like this. This has got to be one of the best days of our Pet Talk lives. THANKS TO LAURA, KEV AND EVERYBODY!!!!!

GET WELL JONNY!!!! YOU WILL BE SO SPOILED WHEN YOU GO HOME!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a tearjerker! I'm so happy that JW is out of surgery now. We're still praying that he'll heal nicely and forget about what happened to him. It was so heartwarming to see him w/his little human. I so love dogs. What a special boy he is and so are Kev and Trish and the vet and you, Laura. I'm so proud to "know" you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I am still in awe, that a post from a total stranger asking for help, just a few days ago, has brought the response, love and contributions from all the people at PT, and even from those who are not PT members. All these folks have opened their hearts and wallets to help, and to bring Jonny back to good health. What an incredible bunch of people from everywhere, all walks of life, and all financial circumstances.
    Bless you all, and I just know that the big guy upstairs has taken note of each and every unselfish gesture made by his sometimes wayward flock.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Pawsome news from science diet!

I just spoke to Amber which is in the Consumer Affairs Department at Hill's Science Diet pet foods. They are going to donate Jonny some food. All I have to do is let her know what Dr. David Kergosien recommends. I am awaiting a call from Trish so I can get this info. Is some great news or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    I just spoke to Amber which is in the Consumer Affairs Department at Hill's Science Diet pet foods. They are going to donate Jonny some food. All I have to do is let her know what Dr. David Kergosien recommends. I am awaiting a call from Trish so I can get this info. Is some great news or what?

That's excellent! I can't wait until his jaw and face feel good enough for him to want to eat. Beagles love food!!